Season ticket renewal shambles

1 hour ago, PARKOWL said:

3 out of 5 already received the refund from 19/20 so had 555 sat in our account we renewed and was left with £110 

the ones who hadn’t received the refund didn’t have any extra in their account they were also left with 110 after renewing 

Cheers pal 

6 hours ago, Shadowl said:

Have you considered that the fake ticket office Twitter account hasn't just moved into live action satire?

Glad someone liked that post as I was thinking of doing it from a portaloo with the back sawn out, selling our current players and original bits of David Hirst's shins to passer-by near the club shop.

Roll up, roll up, Chris waddles tears in a jar, get your Carlton Parmers jockstraps, 2-4-1 (and random other positions) Jos formation. Hooper's mini golf score cards and the all important owlstalk bingo sheets.

On 22/06/2021 at 17:03, Ian said:

”you do know about the 10/15 year season tickets don’t you 

“no, I think you need to speak to a manager”

Manager: "Yeah, so about those. The fine print indicates they are season ticket while we are in the Championship, not League 1. We have your credit card on file though, would you like me to charge it for season tickets that will work while we're in League 1?"

On 23/06/2021 at 20:49, Bakewell Owl said:

if i have don't worry, had both jabs and generous with sweets, biscuits etc, prone to illogical outbursts especially if it to do with foul throws, get the basics right ffs  

you'll fit right in then lol

As suspected the crappy ticket website that came in last year was the problem. A long wait on the phone was worthwhile though, because as mentioned previously, the staff are brilliant and I had my full refund values applied to my ticket account with season tickets renewed in just a few short minutes. If only the footballing side of the club were as good we would be in the prem. Up up up the Owls! 

I was hoping to move my ticket from the kop to the grandstand (more expensive even with credit) and add two u11s kids tickets as my little ones are old enough now.  Couldn't do it though.  Club are waiting to see what the gov't are going to announce after July re: attendances...

Bizarre.  Can't make them take my money.

3 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I was hoping to move my ticket from the kop to the grandstand (more expensive even with credit) and add two u11s kids tickets as my little ones are old enough now.  Couldn't do it though.  Club are waiting to see what the gov't are going to announce after July re: attendances...

Its not bizarre though is it, why would they sell you tickets that they don’t yet know if you can use. You’d be moaning if they sold you them and government restrictions meant your kids couldn’t attend. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Its not bizarre though is it, why would they sell you tickets that they don’t yet know if you can use. You’d be moaning if they sold you them and government restrictions meant your kids couldn’t attend. 

I (well, all ST holders) bought a ticket last time and couldn't attend.  I think you've got to go in to it with a bit of pragmatism.  We may all end up not going again.  Still happy to pay for the ticket though.

I just think the club would have been better, from a business point of view, getting the money in and handling the restrictions afterwards.

Guest Willow Owl

Went down on Wednesday, Straight to the front no issues at all. Credit left on card and can be used for cup tickets or just left to pay for next seasons ticket. Lovely lady very helpful.

1 minute ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I (well, all ST holders) bought a ticket last time and couldn't attend.  I think you've got to go in to it with a bit of pragmatism.  We may all end up not going again.  Still happy to pay for the ticket though.

I just think the club would have been better, from a business point of view, getting the money in and handling the restrictions afterwards.

But then they would be in the position of owing more money to fans, imagine the usual suspects on here piling on for taking more money they can’t afford to pay back. 

for what it’s worth I really hope all restrictions are lifted and you can go down and get your kids the tickets and we can all attend freely. 

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
16 hours ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Maybe staff know sumat we don't, trying to do you a favour under Govt. banner.

I d take the hint mate.