Season ticket renewal shambles

I’ve just been in to sort my daughters ticket out. She didn’t have enough credit, I’ve still got loads after renewing mine.

They couldn’t have been more helpful. Took about ten minutes to sort out.

I looked hard, but I couldn’t see a shambles anywhere.

• Like 2

No shambles in evidence when I renewed my ticket for next season. Easy as.....but I had no refund to come from last season since I spent it all apart from 1 pound 38 pence on watching every game I could on iFollow. Ticket office staff do a brilliant job in difficult conditions, no complaints at all from me.

• Like 2

Anyone just got an email from the club saying thank you for your recently placed order, and charging me for a season ticket for this year?

Have they actually just charged me again??? I already had 5 year since with about another 3 to run.

Or is this the club's stupid way of carrying last season's ticket over to this year's?

Guest Hornsby
3 hours ago, Snowyowl61 said:

No shambles in evidence when I renewed my ticket for next season. Easy as.....but I had no refund to come from last season since I spent it all apart from 1 pound 38 pence on watching every game I could on iFollow. Ticket office staff do a brilliant job in difficult conditions, no complaints at all from me.

Lions led by donkeys.

20 hours ago, Ian said:

Couldn’t figure out what was what on the web site so had a trip down to S6 earlier to sort things out for me, my son and my mum and dad.

Start with mine I said, should be the most straight forward.....asked for my ID number which I gave, confirmed my name and the conversation then went something like this

”did you have a season ticket last year”

”yes”

”are you sure”...as he looks blankly at the screen in front of him 

“yes, I’ve got a 15 year season ticket”

looks at me with disbelief.....”or a 10 year one depending on how you want to call it”

even bigger look of disbelief

”you do know about the 10/15 year season tickets don’t you 

“no, I think you need to speak to a manager”

get passed on to someone else serving who was very helpful and at least knew about the 15 year deal but couldn’t help because “all the multi year season ticket holders will get a call from a manager at some point to sort things out”

the other 3 were sorted without too much hassle although my request to move the ticket credits on my mum and dads accounts to shop credits was politely declined.

I then asked to spend somewhere between £500 and £1k renewing 2 x car park passes......person who does that is still on furlough so that money, with no cost for the club is still in my account.

oh, one last question.....”Bristol City tickets”

”you’ll have to ask the manager when he rings you”

Seems quite straight forward to me with 7 or 8 weeks to go to our home kick off. Fixtures surface tomorrow not too sure about the League Cup and competitions for we crap teams. Best of Luck !  

Guest Therealrealist
4 hours ago, bladeshater said:

How would you know you ain't been for years

'Best chairman we have ever had' 😳

Guest Grandad
7 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Seems quite straight forward to me with 7 or 8 weeks to go to our home kick off. Fixtures surface tomorrow not too sure about the League Cup and competitions for we crap teams. Best of Luck !  

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

image.thumb.png.f4e1f636a326bcaebd471e75a9fe0696.png

That's a reyt shambles! 

The ticket office is generally very good these days in my experience, but the, "system", messed my details up. I only got half the money back on my three tickets for last season and nothing for the three 19/20 season tickets, when I tried to renew online. Has DC done a runner with my dosh! Sent an email to the ticket office to sort it out and heard nothing yet, but had a lovely postcard from someone calling himself 'Channy Boy' who says thanks for the great holiday in Cyprus.

lol 

7 hours ago, Mickjj said:

Wonder if you got the empty seat next to me.

if i have don't worry, had both jabs and generous with sweets, biscuits etc, prone to illogical outbursts especially if it to do with foul throws, get the basics right ffs  

6 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Can I ask how yours worked? Did they credit your account with the amount your paid for not only last years ticket but the remaining ones on your 5 year ticket then out of that you renewed your seat for next season with the remaining credit sitting in your account ??

3 out of 5 already received the refund from 19/20 so had 555 sat in our account we renewed and was left with £110 

the ones who hadn’t received the refund didn’t have any extra in their account they were also left with 110 after renewing 

6 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Can I ask how yours worked? Did they credit your account with the amount your paid for not only last years ticket but the remaining ones on your 5 year ticket then out of that you renewed your seat for next season with the remaining credit sitting in your account ??

We only had 1 year tickets my wife and father in law have 2 years remaining on their5 year ones they just rolled it on 

6 hours ago, sibon said:

I’ve just been in to sort my daughters ticket out. She didn’t have enough credit, I’ve still got loads after renewing mine.

They couldn’t have been more helpful. Took about ten minutes to sort out.

I looked hard, but I couldn’t see a shambles anywhere.

Did they let you use your credit for your daughters?