Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

To my mind, at present, asking anything for them seems expensive!!! I would not be committing to any kind of season ticket until I’d seen our signings……..the message should be made crystal clear to DC.

@Blue and white On the plus side we’ll never have the expense of flying back for a playoff final………..lol

• Haha 2

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, Morepork said:

To my mind, at present, asking anything for them seems expensive!!! I would not be committing to any kind of season ticket until I’d seen our signings……..the message should be made crystal clear to DC.

@Blue and white On the plus side we’ll never have the expense of flying back for a playoff final………..lol

And risky , without stadium safety certificate.

Sheffield 3 ltd need to wake up.

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

And risky , without stadium safety certificate.

Sheffield 3 ltd need to wake up.

Yep. I’ll go a step further by suggesting anyone diving into a season ticket should have no complaints if they find themselves out of pocket should the worst happen.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Yep. I’ll go a step further by suggesting anyone diving into a season ticket should have no complaints if they find themselves out of pocket should the worst happen.

Worth the risk but then again I'm not all doom and gloom

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Worth the risk but then again I'm not all doom and gloom

Ok, so you’ve bought a season ticket, your a positive chap. What happens next that makes you regret that decision or doesn’t it matter to you?

Don’t see like I have a choice really. - either use my credit from last seasons tickets for a season ticket or have it as credit to buy tickets as potg - snookered.

Ive not been able to renew yet anyway as I have to separate my sons ticket from my account to receive his credit - so as well as having no choice about what to do, it’s also an effort to do it!!!

10 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Ok, so you’ve bought a season ticket, your a positive chap. What happens next that makes you regret that decision or doesn’t it matter to you?

Won't have any regrets I will support my support like thousands more do 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Won't have any regrets I will support my support like thousands more do 

I was hoping for a more articulate answer…….anyone can spout the “I’ll always support the club line” you’re missing the point, the club needs saving.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Morepork said:

I'll never have the expense of buying a Chansiri season ticket again lol

• Like 2

Going to wait and see what happens before i decide, having got all my money back from the club i am going to very careful before i give them anymore

i would like some confidence that we are going to sign players, 15 pros and kids will not be a good starting point, especially if we have a big points deduction, which could happen, it will be either a wasted season or a battle against relegation again

• Like 1

I'm sure some of our fans bought shares in Ratners on the back of Geralds great speech.

Chancer is in hiding, seemingly owes money left right and centre, the ground is apparently unsafe, and we have no team.

I know, let's give the clown some more money.

7 hours ago, Blue and white said:

So if I wanted to sit on the South stand which is where I've  had the majority of my season tickets with the exception of a couple of years on the kop then it wouldn't cost £500.

That’s your choice, you don’t have to sit there. 

5 hours ago, Morepork said:

All season ticket holders from last season are already Creditors! So nothing else to lose,bar the credit we have been issued!

On 16/06/2021 at 18:06, s.armo said:

Had nothing from 19 20 season have a 5 year season ticket from last season havent got a clue what to do.

To make the problem worse I have  a pensions rate after this season so I need reduced ticket price £550 to new cost + pensioner rate.Any ideas

My pension rate has gone down next season from £250 to £205 and next season is the last of my five year one