Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

On 15/06/2021 at 16:08, BIG D said:

This thread will be full of people trying to prove how much of a sh ite fan they are.

I would say that depends on if you believe carrying on attending matches under the current regime,is the right thing to do....Clearly some think it doesn't matter,and separate supporting the Club/Team from supporting the current owner.

Others see it completely differently....Who is right? who knows...??

For my part I genuinely believe the Clubs future as a viable operation is at stake, I want the owner to LEAVE  am i right? dont know? but I have made the choice not to put my money into S6....

Others have to decide for themselves what they want to do.....

• Like 2

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Then don't go it's that simple

Not if you been going for 40 years it ain't.

This is the so called owner who don't even reply to Council safety committee, ner mind attend.

Fans are cattle to be milked for Chansiri and his £90 million stadium rent.

On 15/06/2021 at 16:17, MarkS43Owl said:

Hardly a case of happy clappers. Wednesday is all I’ve known, you support them through good and bad. I hated Allen but I paid the prices to watch my club. I don’t support Chansiri but what I do support is my club and the 11 that will be out on the pitch each week. Chansiri, Mike Ashley, Dave Allen or Steve Dale wouldn’t stop me watching and supporting MY club. 

Regards, 

Happy Clapper. 

Paying to watch a game of football at S6 is entirely your choice,and not for others to tell you what to do.....

A discussion however about what amounts to 'supporting the Club' at such times or 'effecting change' is an entirely different matter...

The fundamental Q (after everything that has happened,wages allegedly,still not being paid...and all the other things that have gone b4(player embargo,points deduction,players being unwilling to re sign,managers being sacked,gaps between hiring a new manager,...ticket refunds only slowly being done...no striker brought in..RELEGATION  owner,no where to be seen....)

what have i left out?  

The fundamental Q  is   'Attending matches........will it be seen as not only supporting the 'Club/team' but supporting the current owner & his advisers? and ergo a vote of support in their running of the Club?#

Q2: Will large turn outs at S6 be more or less likely to encourage the owner to sell up?

We know ST 'roll over & ST 'credits' will currently mean fans are left with little choice in the matter,but it doesnt effect the principle....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Not if you been going for 40 years it ain't.

This is the so called owner who don't even reply to Council safety committee, ner mind attend.

Fans are cattle to be milked for Chansiri and his £90 million stadium rent.

He's away working with GREENPEACE

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

He's away working with GREENPEACE

True, cattle treated better than Chansiri firm TUG look after their staff, above tell us.

On 15/06/2021 at 17:05, quinnssweetshop said:

And we have the biggest chansiri arse kissers too WTF:lol
The prices are expensive for League 1 football and as yet, no real squad to warrant such a price.
fans are still out of pocket, and we finished bottom of the championship.

Maybe we should all hug and dance round  trees at the thought ?  😄

I will be renewing my ifollow.  

I've come to the conclusion that watching Wednesday this upcoming season will be miles better than what we had to endure under Monk.  

Can't have Saturday's without football.  

Bring it on!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, parajack said:

I would say that depends on if you believe carrying on attending matches under the current regime,is the right thing to do....Clearly some think it doesn't matter,and separate supporting the Club/Team from supporting the current owner.

Others see it completely differently....Who is right? who knows...??

For my part I genuinely believe the Clubs future as a viable operation is at stake, I want the owner to LEAVE  am i right? dont know? but I have made the choice not to put my money into S6....

Others have to decide for themselves what they want to do.....

One way of making certain of it not being viable is boycotting .  Don’t know about you but I want a club to hand on to future generations. If that means financially supporting a regime I want to see the back of, so be it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

One way of making certain of it not being viable is boycotting .  Don’t know about you but I want a club to hand on to future generations. If that means financially supporting a regime I want to see the back of, so be it.

IF........

13 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Ime not suggesting myself an organised boycott,doubt it would work anyway,such is the passion for all things SWFC,also the ST 'roll over' would make it a pointless action anyway....SWFC already have the money....

But on the wider point where fans have taken action,Blackpool,Charlton,etc it didnt lead to there Clubs becoming unviable,but rather led to unwanted owners leaving..

Q Are those Clubs now in a better,or worse place??

22 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I will be renewing my ifollow.  

I've come to the conclusion that watching Wednesday this upcoming season will be miles better than what we had to endure under Monk.  

Can't have Saturday's without football.  

Bring it on!!

We will see...