Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

The people who didn't apply for a refund of the 2019/20 tickets - but asked for a credit to their ticket account.

Do they now have that credit PLUS the whole of last seasons credit - meaning they will have £200 plus in credit even after next seasons ticket has been bought?

I had both. They took all of the 19/20 credit then some of the 20/21 credit.

My daughter is trying to

do hers but hasn’t enough credit as she’s no longer a student. I’ve asked them to transfer my credit to

her. No Idea if they will though.

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, Howards back said:

Can’t go wrong for that price. About £12 a game. 

To pay rent to Chansiri and watch dross.

Had nothing from 19 20 season have a 5 year season ticket from last season havent got a clue what to do.

To make the problem worse I have  a pensions rate after this season so I need reduced ticket price £550 to new cost + pensioner rate.Any ideas

Renewed today - 38 years on the bounce … 

Must admit, if a cash refund had been offered I would have been tempted but it’s in the (blue) blood… 

After a very 5hite, difficult (Covid) time , it will be good to get some normality back and see live footie, irrelevant of quality.

UTO ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, s.armo said:

Had nothing from 19 20 season have a 5 year season ticket from last season havent got a clue what to do.

To make the problem worse I have  a pensions rate after this season so I need reduced ticket price £550 to new cost + pensioner rate.Any ideas

I'm on a three year deal from 19/20 and I'm a senior from 21/22 so similar.

I've tried to see how my ticket credit is calculated and ( I think ) they will debit your ticket credit manually with a senior for next season at the new price. My ticket credit appears to be made up of my 20/21 credit plus my 21/22 credit.

I think we don't have to do anything as we've already paid. 

Hope this helps.

If people want to go to games - that’s their choice and is absolutely fine.

If people don’t want to put money into the chairman’s pocket - that’s their choice and absolutely fine.

What would be great is if we could get to a position where every fan is desperate to snap a season ticket up and get to Hillsborough to support the team.

What would also be great is if the fans stopped bickering between each other and were together as one to put pressure on this disaster of a chairman to sort our beloved football club out. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, morganowl said:

not happening m8 nobody will put up with that . most of us have had enough and even most oaps are going on coach trips and making most of what is remaining of there lives . life is to be lived i feel so sorry for teenagers who have had a chuck of there youth removed what they cant get back . i meet a lot of people through work etc and its interesting to see how the ones what were scared or even terrified are not now social distancing and i know a few of them what are on holiday . they know once you get past 70 every year is precious and they need to make the most of things .  

its not nailed on m8 as whitty says upto 98% what would have been hospitalised without been double jabbed . its worst case 85% less than jan hospital admissions  or best case 98% on that figure 40000 (last january) comes down to 800 with the worst case 6000 in hospital , which is a normal amount in an average flu season.  i think you need to be more positive this time. i cant promise we will be any better on the pitch , and i certainly cant promise chansiri will do more daft things. but at least he has listened on ticketing which i never thought he would. 

thanks mate, I’m just very pessimistic, appreciate your response and hope that’s right 

cheers