Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

2 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

Well I’ve just renewed. At those prices, how can you not do so? 
And £100 towards cup matches: perhaps I’ll save that for the play off final.

Would love us to get to the play off final, this place would be full of boycotters crying about how they’ve supported the club for forty years and they should be entitled to a ticket due to their loyalty lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Would love us to get to the play off final, this place would be full of boycotters crying about how they’ve supported the club for forty years and they should be entitled to a ticket due to their loyalty lol

Not automatic promotion than?..

Guest Therealrealist
13 hours ago, parajack said:

Not automatic promotion than?..

No..it’s a typical season tickets holders attitude...if for many reasons you don’t get a st yo7 are the lowest of the low..they will be hoping dc announces massive potg prices...and don’t forget they get season tickets to ‘help the club out’..nothin to do with gettin in for next to nowt..for some reason they want the ground to themselfs..even tho the atmosphere is utter pony..strange

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

No..it’s a typical season tickets holders attitude...if for many reasons you don’t get a st yo7 are the lowest of the low..they will be hoping dc announces massive potg prices...and don’t forget they get season tickets to ‘help the club out’..nothin to do with gettin in for next to nowt..for some reason they want the ground to themselfs..even tho the atmosphere is utter pony..strange

Ps: a lot of st holders attitude..not all of them😝

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Got to admit,i have seen some strange responses to what is an absolute disaster for the Club...people talking about 'days out at Wembley' & 'play of Finals'..still    ..Bizarre....same dream....just a different League....

Why do people imagine we will just have to turn up to win a game??? cos we are 'The mighty SWFC'? but we are not are we?....we are a pale shadow of a once great football Club, but with a still magnificent following...

I hope i am 110% wrong,and we storm the League,yes i can dream too  

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

fingers crossed you're right on that one mate! That would be great!

Only if we won it.....automatic promotion should be the goal of this Club......is it achievable? next season will show us,in fact we will know after the first 6 matches   need to be unbeaten,at least 4 wins and 2 draws minimum..  

I still havent been able to renew cos my sons is linked to my account - emailed the ticket office last week with no reply to sort it out. Now on the phone in position 9! 
This is not easy to get these tickets renewed! 
And I still haven’t had my 19/20 refund 

Been to the ticket office today couldn’t renew our tickets because we didn’t buy the 20/21 tickets (our 3 year tickets ran out end of 19/20) we couldn’t buy 20/21 tickets. Was told sales would stop on the 28th. Boris is saying on the 19/07/21 if more seats can be made available and YOU people might get them then but don’t worry you won’t lose your seats. Thats the thanks you get for not getting a refund/credit back 😞

Did I read that so far 50% of season tickets have been renewed so far?  Remarkable achievement given the Club has not been open about the financial and player situation.

Still of the 50% who have renewed the credit used means that the club will have received very little in terms of revenue.

Chansiri is reaping what he has sowed and the reality, if it hasn’t already, will sink in.  To hope for a play off spot is wishful thinking in my view.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tashton said:

I got told if all last season ticket holders renewed and restrictions stayed as they are there isn't room for everyone.  So I could have waited in a queue for an hour and still not guaranteed to get in 

I was told Thursday all early bird renewals will be allowed in under current restrictions