Here is what I predict for this week

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I don't care I would rather not have people dying on a daily basis. thank you.

We have more freedom in this country than any other nation in the world and have a vaccine roll out that is working, if we have to pause a bit then so be it, rather than than full lockdown again.

Football clubs know they will have at least 25-50% capacity. There is 18,000 at the cricket for England vs New Zealand.

We have a 40,000 seater stadium I will be surprised if we sell anymore than season tickets rolled over. I would be very surprise if a competent football club has not budgeted for several possible outcomes.

Problem is at some stage we will need to accept that 10,000 - 20,000 per year will die from covid for years to come it's not been like flu previously but vaccine will turn it into similar to flu so people will die from or with this for many many years to come.

State of this club atm playing with fewer fans, and no away fans, shouldn’t be a worry. I think we’d struggle to fill the ground with a 40-50% cap on capacity. 

Longer you wait to put Season Tickets on sale the bigger the issue becomes down the line. You only have to do renewals anyway, like most clubs have, then at least people can see where the money they’re owed has gone. 

Edited by NeonLeon

Guest Hornsby
22 hours ago, kobayashi said:

The £7.5m is not an operating expense. 

Thanks, let's just hope S3 ltd collapses so club it some rich Owl gets stadium  cheap from Administrator.

Before the vulture lender pounces too, September I think for £6.8 million loan repayment.

On 05/06/2021 at 15:45, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri will clear all outstanding payments to players 

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after (e.g. credits only - NO refunds will be given)

All to happen or be announced this coming week

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Right. So we are now 8 days on from your predictions.

Owt happened yet?

On 11/06/2021 at 19:32, morganowl said:

there was 70000 in an indoor arena in america a month ago no masks , they have jabbed just over what we have and are now getting on with it , there were also  10000 all around the green when phil mickleson won at 50 the other week . attending football or other sports ,festivals etc cant be stopped by bedwetters most of us have had enough now. at the end of the day you cant run a business with 50% takings or less . contracts have still to be paid , the same costs for rents, business rates etc all have to be paid . so many are on fumes in many lines of business they are desperate to have certainty so they can plan ahead . how many staff are working at swfc? im pretty sure many will still be furloughed but they will be needed to deliver season tickets etc . 

Have you ever wondered why Americans MURDER the Americans murder there own children in Schools?.

Guest Hornsby
On 11/06/2021 at 21:32, Maddogbob said:

It's not stopped other clubs selling them

Nor offering shares to fans or exchanging for refunds for cash conservation and generation.

Needs positive  fan engagement all that.

On 11/06/2021 at 12:14, room0035 said:

We have a 40,000 seater stadium I will be surprised if we sell anymore than season tickets rolled over. I would be very surprise if a competent football club has not budgeted for several possible outcomes.

Ah, there's the rub!

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This week

Watch this space 

I hope your right, I really do because DC is the sort of bloke that would put prices up to cover the loss of tv money.I

My prediction for this week is no players sign, no accounts filed but a rally cry to buy season tickets with a deadline of the end of the month before the prices go up.

Guest Hornsby
4 hours ago, room0035 said:

I hope your right, I really do because DC is the sort of bloke that would put prices up to cover the loss of tv money.I

My prediction for this week is no players sign, no accounts filed but a rally cry to buy season tickets with a deadline of the end of the month before the prices go up.

Prices up would defy economics.

And Bank of England's inflation target.

Free for kids good, like MK Dons.

Guest Hornsby
3 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Costs me about £3 for kids in North decent value

Not if 13. Atalanta do free replica shirts for kids. Called the future.

Chansiri will clear all outstanding payments to players 

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after (e.g. credits only - NO refunds will be given)

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Kiss my face all you doubters

Owlstalk Shop

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

283CC861-BE1B-4BC2-81BE-DA0524469827.jpeg

Owlstalk Shop