EFL win appeal over Derby County.

1 hour ago, nbupperthongowl said:

They have been naughty over a 3 year period.... have they broken P&S 3 times then? ...=36 points, or 12 points per season for 3 seasons?

Wasn't fully listening but I think that was the gist of it that they are serial offenders

Guest Grandad

Shocking that Derby have been allowed to push the points deduction into next season and avoid relegation

With Erik Alonso's £billions they now stand an excellent chance of winning the Champions League in the next few years

2 hours ago, sheffsteel said:

The real problem is there are 2 separate organisations.

The EFL protected their own interest and have no loyalty towards the PL.

The PL protect their own interest and have no loyalty towards the EFL.

The PL clubs have all the money...and it’s proving impossible to persuade them to volunteer to give some of their millions to the lower divisions.

Of course, the excoriated “Project Big Picture” was an attempt by some of the ESL cabal to make that proposal palatable through a wealth share with the EFL. The EFL power structure knew that and wanted to talk, the jealousy and envy of everyone else was too great for the proposal to even be listened to.

Nothing official yet released as far as I can tell.

Its a bit off to criticise dcfc for the EFL tardiness in bringing matters to a conclusion. This has been going on for ages. 
The EFL have been shown to be incompetent whichever way you look at it. They had already approved all the accounts which they now challenge.

but tbh.....

i don’t agree with our creative accounting and never did. Why can’t we just play by the same rules as everyone else? Because we have a chairman / owner who thinks he can out smart everyone, and then tries to force the EFL to accept his way of doing things as legitimate. 
I’d like to see MM, Stephen Pearce and the former CEO Sam rush all charged with misconduct. But I don’t agree with points deductions for Derby, anymore than I did for Sheff Wed or Wigan. 
let football league positions be decided on the pitch not by accountants and administrators. 

and yes I know that means you would have survived this year and we’d have gone down. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

Its a bit off to criticise dcfc for the EFL tardiness in bringing matters to a conclusion. This has been going on for ages. 
The EFL have been shown to be incompetent whichever way you look at it. They had already approved all the accounts which they now challenge.

but tbh.....

i don’t agree with our creative accounting and never did. Why can’t we just play by the same rules as everyone else? Because we have a chairman / owner who thinks he can out smart everyone, and then tries to force the EFL to accept his way of doing things as legitimate. 
I’d like to see MM, Stephen Pearce and the former CEO Sam rush all charged with misconduct. But I don’t agree with points deductions for Derby, anymore than I did for Sheff Wed or Wigan. 
let football league positions be decided on the pitch not by accountants and administrators. 

and yes I know that means you would have survived this year and we’d have gone down. 

I think we all know what a clusterfuck the EFL are and how anyone not receiving parachute payments are behind the black ball at the start of every season...it seems like if you can bend the rules and get promoted you get away with it. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

but tbh.....

I hold no beef with Derby...its simply Wednesday and Derby robbed a f.ookin' bank...and Derby had a faster getaway car

I mean they have a Rams face on cctv...but haven't quite caught 'em yet

Wycombe and Rotherham ?...Well they were bystanders that got interviewed and had a rubbish alibi

Its bent..But its not a Derby fans fault...Its not a Wednesday fans fault...Its the way football is....and its crap

There are laws...you expect your owners to be aware of these and keep within them..sit down and negotiate with the bank manager...instead of throwing a f.ookin' brick through the window.

Both clubs are sodding toys....and while they are wound up and running the fans don't give flyer...be honest...

We have an owner that lost the key..took the f.ookin' thing to bits and has no idea how to put it back together again

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, ANDY said:

They’ll start on -12 next season. 

Well, we see how much good that did to us this season... won't wish that on other clubs, it's more or less condemning to relegation ahead of season so it's a season where they will have nothing and most likely end in relegation to League One..

Tbh I think ultimately we are just being punished for making crap signings.

if we’d sold the same players for profits we would be lauded like Brentford and would thereby have complied with ffp.

but we bought over-valued crap and lost millions.

2 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

Tbh I think ultimately we are just being punished for making crap signings.

if we’d sold the same players for profits we would be lauded like Brentford and would thereby have complied with ffp.

but we bought over-valued crap and lost millions.

You need to be more astute mate....almen abdis a free agent....i hear....