Is chansiri serious 😳 embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Thats right he can. all that does though is make him more detached than ever. Just what you need after relegation to connect with the fans and tell them you have a plan.

He has no standing left. I hope he bankrupts himself.

I really don’t like the man for what he’s done to this club. However, I think he has done it out of naivety and lack of brain cells rather than malicious. I wouldn’t wish him bankruptcy, I wouldn’t wish bankruptcy on anybody. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, TheSlicer said:

I really don’t like the man for what he’s done to this club. However, I think he has done it out of naivety and lack of brain cells rather than malicious. I wouldn’t wish him bankruptcy, I wouldn’t wish bankruptcy on anybody. 

A fool and his money are soon parted.

If we wants to be spend happy and foolish he can do it somewhere else.. If it means its the only way to get him out of this club i wont shed any tears.

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

A fool and his money are soon parted.

If we wants to be spend happy and foolish he can do it somewhere else.. If it means its the only way to get him out of this club i wont shed any tears.

They are and he’s put a fair amount into this club. He’s just done it completely wrong. As I say I don’t like the bloke. I want him out of the club just as much as you do and any other fan with a brain cell. 

I was just simply saying I wouldn’t wish him bankruptcy, as I wouldn’t anybody. 

But I wouldn’t be surprised Chansiri was stubbornly asking too much money

The real issue is that either the club should be for sale quickly or Chansiri should be starting the rebuild quickly. Falling between the two stools isn’t good

The business is worth next to nothing currently.

It has no real assets aside from an out of date training pitch.

It does not make any money - no return for shareholders at all

It has the worst of all  income profiles - uncertain and declining

It requires significant investment to get it to be profitable

It has no hope of making money any time soon

DC should get a proper 3rd party valuation of the club.  My guess is it will be worth no more than 20m.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

They are and he’s put a fair amount into this club. He’s just done it completely wrong. As I say I don’t like the bloke. I want him out of the club just as much as you do and any other fan with a brain cell. 

I was just simply saying I wouldn’t wish him bankruptcy, as I wouldn’t anybody. 

If meaning by not going bankrupt he stays and wont sell, then i want him bankrupt, its that straight forward.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

The business is worth next to nothing currently.

It has no real assets aside from an out of date training pitch.

It does not make any money - no return for shareholders at all

It has the worst of all  income profiles - uncertain and declining

It requires significant investment to get it to be profitable

It has no hope of making money any time soon

DC should get a proper 3rd party valuation of the club.  My guess is it will be worth no more than 20m.

I bet its worth less than that. Easily.

He wont though, he knows, he wouldnt pay that much in a dream.