Is chansiri serious 😳 embarrassing.

I’m sure no one will be paying £160million for Sheffield Wednesday. My guess is that’s DCs loss to date and he’s saying he wants money back or he’s sticking with it. The only way he’s going to get his money back long term is by putting even more in and taking us up two divisions. Which is about as likely as me winning Miss World. 

Guess we are on this roller coaster for a while longer yet. 

Bôllocks. 

26 minutes ago, OxOwl said:

160 Mill is chicken feed to some that walk this earth.

If done reyt way this club could easily  make a return on that in 10/11 years

Nor a chance I'm afraid. Any "investor" would be looking at a 3 year project timescale to get their money back + profit. 5 years absolute max.

I don't see anything wrong with it personally. 

For instance I know my house isn't for sale and i've no intention of selling it. 

So if anyone asks how much I want for it, ill mark it up to a ridiculous level and then if youre stupid enough to pay that...huge win for me.

Save's batting back 'reasonable' offers all the time when you've no intention of selling.  

Essentially what he's doing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Therealrealist
48 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

He is a business man looking for his money back, we can criticise him and his decisions, but just like Mandaric he will be looking for some sort of return, obviously it's going to be very difficult to attract that sort of money at this point in time though, as for wanting him out, let's not forget we could still get somebody worse, football clubs attract all sorts of shysters, let's be careful what we wish for .... maybe Mammadov is still interested !

🙈

51 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

He is a business man looking for his money back, we can criticise him and his decisions, but just like Mandaric he will be looking for some sort of return, obviously it's going to be very difficult to attract that sort of money at this point in time though, as for wanting him out, let's not forget we could still get somebody worse, football clubs attract all sorts of shysters, let's be careful what we wish for .... maybe Mammadov is still interested !

I don't know about you but I didn't wish for having hardly any players, the highest prices in the EFL, no ground, a deteriorating pitch and Third Division football.  When a giant, dodgy cake is a highlight of your tenure you might start having some doubts. 

Edited by rickygoo
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

let's be careful what we wish for .... 

Yeah let's not Sell our stadium get docked points and be relegated eh? 

I remember bad owners at Wolves in the 1980s that saw that club drop like a stone from the top league to the bottom, this could be easily us with him, bit yeah let's be careful what we wish far.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Buy us in the Champ debt free for £37.5M 

Sell us in League 1, no stadium and a shitshow structure off the pitch. £160M please. 

:duntmatter:

Chancer needs to get a stall on Peckham market next to Del Boy ...somebody do a gif involving Dej Boy and the yellow three wheeler.👍

57 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

careful.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Owlstalk Shop