Erik Alonso is ready..

11 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

i worry that MM wants an asset stripper to come in and do the dirty for him. 
sell all the good young players to fund deferred payments to Mel and trouser the odd million along the way. 

We could both go the way of Wigan, Bolton and Portsmouth. 

I get that feeling too mate. Get someone to shut your club down for you - whilst repaying debts to MM.  

MM won’t then be the villain. 

Same could happen if SWFC get a new owner. 

We’re both in too deep I feel. 

14 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

sell all the good young players to fund deferred payments to Mel and trouser the odd million along the way. 

despite i felt Rotherham are the unlucky ones here i wouldnt wish this man to any club, hope this is stopped asap, Derby are a big and historic side

22 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

I think Morris has too much emotionally invested to allow that to happen. I think he just wants to cut and run, and will sell to whoever is willing to pay.

Btw, I saw Collymore tweeted a few weeks ago he’d just learnt about the story of what’s going on inside DCFC and it could go seriously bad, as in go the way of Bury of others...

He deleted it quickly afterwards, what’s the word on the wire about what that was all about?

• Thanks 1

On 09/05/2021 at 08:33, Raminpeace said:

Emerging details seem to support my guess:

Spanish businessman Erik Alonso has agreed a deal to buy the club but has so far been unable to produce funds when asked by the EFL.

The deal includes an initial payment of £2.5m to Morris, followed by £2.5m in 12 months —and taking on debts of more than £40m.

• Like 1

Derby are in big trouble, I mean I don't even think it matters that they got that point to stay up.

Another club who has put everything into getting into the PL and it's backfired.

I remember when they dropped into the third division in 83/84 the same year we got promoted, they were back in the top flight 3 years later! Not this time.

• Like 1

I knew the guy was leaving clues left right and centre with his behaviour, lack of proof of funds etc, but this really is humiliating and as bigger red flag as any.

He's taken a TikTok video of a house, including the same music and posting as if he's there this morning.  

Derby are screwed if this guy gets his claws on them, will the EFL let it go through, surely not?

image.png.7670d492aa6daaec717ee3022cc989c4.png

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Erik has been asked for proof of funds

So he tweeted this video

lol

Proper funny really

FFS just posted a new thread on this because I thought it was that embarrassing it needed its own headline. 

But you beat me to the punch :Chansiri:

Be fair the EFL let Ken Anderson in at Bolton, and he had been banned from being a director of a company for years, and they also let those owners of Wigan in, who turned out to be betting on them being relegated from the championship and asset stripping the club, so they will welcome Erik with open arms 

Would love to know what his angle was at getting involved at SWFC, or more to the point how he thought that could result in him getting something out of it. I.e. how would he ever take over from Chansiri when chansiri just isnt for negotiating with

So so odd. 

Just now, marcx666 said:

Be fair the EFL let Ken Anderson in at Bolton, and he had been banned from being a director of a company for years, and they also let those owners of Wigan in, who turned out to be betting on them being relegated from the championship and asset stripping the club, so they will welcome Erik with open arms 

Funny how they draw the line at a club losing £39m in 3 seasons, irrespective of that owners wealth. 

When you end up with people like Alonso trying (and others succeeding) to buy a club who literally have nothing.