Erik Alonso is ready..

Guest Hornsby
5 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Find it hard to believe his name wouldn't have cropped up earlier than it did if he had been around for a year.

Over a year.

Manager change catalyst for spotlight.

Very rarely can there have been such an obvious case of an unfit potential owner.

I’m praying that the EFL stick to their guns and refuse to ratify this deal.

we’re still in deep 💩though as Melvyn has incurred such huge losses that we will soon be selling all the good young players. The wheels are well and truly off. 

I don't know how these chancers even get a sniff.

Surely even the most cursory of investigations into them should uncover the facts.

I mean, Geoff Sheard got outed by simple "Google" investigations from a fan, even then he made it into the bloody directors box at Hillsborough!!

When we finally do get a bloke with money to spaff he's the Thai equivalent of bloody Buster Keaton.

...Hangin' by his fingernails from the South Stand clock (That he bought twice)

Derby now seemingly going down the same route....These are 2 big clubs..its an absolute joke...sadly its what they both deserve...

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I don't know how these chancers even get a sniff.

Surely even the most cursory of investigations into them should uncover the facts.

I mean, Geoff Sheard got outed by simple "Google" investigations from a fan, even then he made it into the bloody directors box at Hillsborough!!

When we finally do get a bloke with money to spaff he's the Thai equivalent of bloody Buster Keaton.

...Hangin' by his fingernails from the South Stand clock (That he bought twice)

Derby now seemingly going down the same route....These are 2 big clubs..its an absolute joke...sadly its what they both deserve...

Geoff Sheard though.

He had some support on here for a time and seemingly more from the VitalWednesday website, who supported a petition grovelling to him over some apparent abuse received at an away match Vs Wolves:

https://sheffwed.vitalfootball.co.uk/calling-geoff-sheard/

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/swfcgsopenletter/  

5 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

The fact that Chansiri even used that guy as an advisor is absolutely frightening.

Don’t label me a Chansiri fan, but I thought he was at pains to say he wasn’t. He took his call, Alonso promised the world, he never heard back from him...

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

The fact that Chansiri even used that guy as an advisor is absolutely frightening.

he didn’t 

7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I wouldn't be overly gutted if I were a Derby fan. Seemed well dodgy. What does resident Ram @Raminpeace reckon? 

I’ll be delighted if it falls through.

it won’t change the fact that imo Mel is looking for someone to flog the youngsters for him and recover some dosh. We need a plan c.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pieman said:

Don’t label me a Chansiri fan, but I thought he was at pains to say he wasn’t. He took his call, Alonso promised the world, he never heard back from him...

Fair doos I thought he was on record as saying he was one of his many advisors 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Erm...

BB6E5A30-4F9E-4BD4-A75A-FCA1F6C010C7.jpeg.80f95a64c83ec4654363bf4fb2a55921.jpeg

he followed that up saying that Alonso basically delivered sod all, and that he had no official capacity at the club. Doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines. Alonso probably made claims he could do things he couldn’t, and Chansiri said go on then.

Just now, swfc1983 said:

Thanks for posting that thought I was taking crazy pills for a minute then.

It’s easy to distance yourself from an undesirable when they’ve been outed as such. 

The reality is he clearly had more than a foot in the door at Hillsborough, and recent events show he’s clearly a conman.

• Like 1

Just now, wilyfox said:

he followed that up saying that Alonso basically delivered sod all, and that he had no official capacity at the club. Doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines. Alonso probably made claims he could do things he couldn’t, and Chansiri said go on then.

That’s not reading between the lines. That’s creating a narrative to suit the fact Alonso has since turned out to be a fraud. 

• Like 1