Greatest player we ever had you know...

Guest T Hardy
11 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The bit where you said Forestieri was the only player to come close to Di Canio probably. 

That’s right I did, and in two posts since, I’ve corrected that and said Carbone was better.

Hopefully this will clear up your confusion and understand my point that a peak FF consistent over a number of years would have been more than worthy of playing for a lower-mid table Premier League side. 

Any other questions or queries do let me know.

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

That’s right I did, and in two posts since, I’ve corrected that and said Carbone was better.

Hopefully this will clear up your confusion and understand my point that a peak FF consistent over a number of years would have been more than worthy of playing for a lower-mid table Premier League side. 

Any other questions or queries do let me know.

Strange you would post to say you don't know what is confusing but also state that you posted to correct your initial post...........

I agree Forestieiri would have been worthy of lower-mid table PL football had he shown any consistency to back up his 1 or 2 seasons of good performances. 

He didn't and so stating that he 'came close' to Di Canio was incorrect, glad you now agree on that having previously tried to point out to others that they had misread your opening post. 

3 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I was childish, I apologise. 

Me too, bit antagonistic & pedantic. Sorry.

Peace and love @@owlstalk - I expect the same when it is pointed out that you are on the wind up with your posts from time to time 😉 

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chill out everyone ffs

Christ almighty

10 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I was childish, I apologise. 

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Me too, bit antagonistic & pedantic. Sorry.

Peace and love @@owlstalk - I expect the same when it is pointed out that you are on the wind up with your posts from time to time 😉 

Thanks lads - life's too short to argue

Peace and love

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

I remember been an the dell as young lad 

and I swear di canio must have rounded there keeper “it felt like 5 times” more likely 2/3 , I was just waiting for him to put it in the net. Think we won 3-2 

maverick, enigma & a player who got you out of your seat 

31 minutes ago, Grimesthorpian said:

OMG, reading this thread. We’ve had Craig/Curran/Di Canio/ Carbone, Worthington, Nilsson/Waddle/Walker etc...and then we come to the current crop of crud.

*weeps quietly*

The days when Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu was voted as our player of the year a particular highlight of the 21st century! 

6 hours ago, 83owl said:

😂 Di Canio was a top player in the PL for multiple clubs over a number of years.

FF has had one very good season in the championship in his 12 year career.

They are miles apart.

I was a huge fan of Forestieri 

He was not in the same stratosphere as Di Canio or Carbone. If we had been run correctly we could have been a force with these two. Di Canio could have played in Fergies Man U side