1 minute ago, Owls2k said:

Goals plus the below. 

17/18 top assists at the club

18/19 second top assists at the club

19/20 second top assists at the club

20/21 = Jack poo really. And in those three seasons you quoted we really ripped the league apart

3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

He really didn't he was fit yes but there were other players that made a bigger impact than him. Nuhiu, Joao and Venancio to name 3

It was more than him but he was made captain and really stepped up during that period.

Complete contrast to now.

42 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I honestly reckon he’s seen the flack he’s getting online and is doing all this on purpose.

His lack of effort and application is appalling, disgusting. He’s been a disgrace to the club the last 10 or so games. 

And don’t hit me with the ‘he’s leaving so shouldn’t be bothered’ nonsense because I honestly don’t give AF

I think Moore has to take responsibility for this.

Since Moore took over Reach has arguably been a worst performer in every game, certainly one of the worst and yet he keeps on picking him. Why? 

39 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He’s literally always been like this. But now he’s playing in a worse side.

He plays left midfield or right midfield and you keep him there.

He actually didn’t do much wrong today. 

We lost 1-0, his contribution to the goal we conceded wasn't exactly full of effort and application.

He is supposedly one of our better players yet doesn't do much right to contribute lately. He has played left-back and left-wing-back earlier in his career and has done OK. Even when played left midfield or left wing lately he has been poor. 

Wouldn't get anywhere near the team for me right now. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We lost 1-0, his contribution to the goal we conceded wasn't exactly full of effort and application.

He is supposedly one of our better players yet doesn't do much right to contribute lately. He has played left-back and left-wing-back earlier in his career and has done OK. Even when played left midfield or left wing lately he has been poor. 

Who would you play left wing-back or left back?

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Who would you play left wing-back or left back?

Said weeks ago Galvin should be given a run out. More likely to be here next season than Reach and more likely to at least look like he cares. 

51 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Didn’t really do much wrong today.

But he’s now the scapegoat for when we lose. 

He’s been Gash for 3½ years...today wasn’t his fault. Today just shows why we are going to be relegated because he’s one of the worst of 6 very poor players...

Guest Derby owl
52 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I honestly reckon he’s seen the flack he’s getting online and is doing all this on purpose.

His lack of effort and application is appalling, disgusting. He’s been a disgrace to the club the last 10 or so games. 

And don’t hit me with the ‘he’s leaving so shouldn’t be bothered’ nonsense because I honestly don’t give AF

He would be perfect as the goal kicker in American football with all the goals he's scored, and the best thing he only has to be on the pitch for 5 minutes before he's hooked off!

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Said weeks ago Galvin should be given a run out. More likely to be here next season than Reach and more likely to at least look like he cares. 

In need of points you don’t just “try” random names.

We’ve seen that age isn’t a barrier under this coach. Urhoghide and Shaw are good enough, so play. Galvin clearly isn’t good enough in their eyes.

Whatever we think of Reach, he is more likely to create or score than any other left-sided player in our squad. He has to play.

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

All of them have been below par this season. 

To single Reach out AGAIN after another defeat is just scapegoating. 

Just now, Holmowl said:

We’ve seen that age isn’t a barrier under this coach. Urhoghide and Shaw are good enough, so play. Gal in clearly isn’t good enough in their eyes.

Whatever we think of Reach, he is more likely to create or score than any other left-sided player in our squad. He has to play.

Exactly. Is chucking Galvin in really going to make us a better team?

Highly highly doubt that.

8 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

We’ve seen that age isn’t a barrier under this coach. Urhoghide and Shaw are good enough, so play. Galvin clearly isn’t good enough in their eyes.

He has been the worst player in most games under Moore, and there are often plenty to choose from in that resepct!

Galvin wouldn't be a blind gamble having played well against Exeter and Everton. This 'in need of points' malarky isn't working out too well for Moore so far with the selections he is making is it? Some of his line ups and substitutions have been questionable to say the least. Or should we just trust all of his judgement and think that 4 points from his 6 games in charge is the best we could possibly have hoped for?