Ravel Morrison

7 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

I wasnt getting at that 

I was thinking more along the lines of all the angry for the sake of being angry posts because he covered up the badge 

lol 

I'm surprised we had some spare training gear in stock in his size with the badge on, we couldn't get Pulis an authentic baseball cap! 

Guest wilyfox
11 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

He would've been better off hiding the elev8 logo too

Because no-one knows he’s on trial at Sheffield Wednesday?

According to this report he was chosen and withdrew, I am guessing, because he is not yet fully fit and he has been trying to regain fitness with us.

Manager Thedore Whitmore called up 20 players for the friendly with the USA. His squad includes six English-born players who have all elected to switch nationality to Jamaica.

The likes of Liam Moore, Jamal Lowe, Andre Gray, Amari'i Bell, Ethan Pinnock and Kasey Palmer could all make their international debuts.

Midfielder Ravel Morrison withdrew from the squad after receiving his second call-up to the national team following his debut last year.

I am guessing again that with Darren Moore being such a lovely all round kind of bloke, he has got RM in to train with us and give him the once over. He only has to play one game for us and be man of the match and it could make a difference to where we play next season.

Ravel was brought up by his grandparents, who he probably ran circles around before he grew up into such a big hard road man. Being eternal optimists we could hold out that lovely cuddly Darren Moore manages to get into Ravel's head, puts his arm around him and become the father figure that he needed to kick him up his arse when he was a lad and manages to get him playing some decent football again. Moore played for Jamaica too and he only needs to get Ravel's respect, something which sounds a bit rare from him and he could be handy for us in a game or two and even earn himself a contract of some sort or other. Unfortunately the cynical pessimism angle suggests that Ravel has had so many failed second chances already, that his mental strength must be more brittle than an Almen Abdi body part and our first team will soon be missing their boots, before he gets ditched again and goes off in a huff to give it a go with Accrington Stanley.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Id sign him in the postion and situation we find ourselves. He is a maverick that bit of magic to win a game he has. Has bags of ability just mentality needs a change. 

will be Ivic’s first signing.

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Still holding a grudge on that?? Strange. "Owlstalk home of dont pass information on of anything incase its wrong"

no grudge, just a memory.

Doesn’t ravel play left side of centre midfield ( banans position ) 

I know BB hasn’t been on his best form as late but it still seems a hard call to drop him 

so where would Ravel play? I’m sure we all think from the bench to start with as Izzy brown as 0 impact from the bench 

behind the striker?  Out wide? One of the Centre mids?, in a central 3? Where’s he fit 

He’s got flair but it’s going to take him some way to get going I’d think 

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Doesn’t ravel play left side of centre midfield ( banans position ) 

I know BB hasn’t been on his best form as late but it still seems a hard call to drop him 

so where would Ravel play? I’m sure we all think from the bench to start with as Izzy brown as 0 impact from the bench 

behind the striker?  Out wide? One of the Centre mids?, in a central 3? Where’s he fit 

He’s got flair but it’s going to take him some way to get going I’d think 

he’s a CAM/no.10