Sam Hutchinson to earn new contract at Sheffield Wednesday

Dom says we have began negotiations with several players, reminding us that there are 16 players who are due to leave. He believes that this is unlikely to include the big earners like Westwood and Rhodes. Think we could add Lees and Reach to those two. Yes I know we’ve already offered them deals, but maybe not if we are relegated We know that Shaw and Van Aken are leaving, and Marriott and Brown will return to their parent clubs. 
So which of the remaining 6 players, aside from Hutchinson, will we be talking to?

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

So, our future has signed for Celtic because we let his contract run out  and our past looks like getting a Contract  extension. 

:duntmatter:

Tragic club innit

14 minutes ago, striker said:

Doesnt have a future for us in midfield  IMO, but assuming Lees and probably Urogohide leave, could be useful at CB in L1, Iif we continue to want to play out from the back.

Yeah thats somat to look forward to......playing out from the back.....I wouldnt take a bet on DM even still being here at this stage

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Dom says we have began negotiations with several players, reminding us that there are 16 players who are due to leave. He believes that this is unlikely to include the big earners like Westwood and Rhodes. Think we could add Lees and Reach to those two. Yes I know we’ve already offered them deals, but maybe not if we are relegated We know that Shaw and Van Aken are leaving, and Marriott and Brown will return to their parent clubs. 
So which of the remaining 6 players, aside from Hutchinson, will we be talking to?

Why would they even think about keeping some of this lot on, after what’s gone on?  I genuinely don’t get it. 

I’m 99.99999% sure we’d fetch better and cheaper in the lower leagues 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest wilyfox

I’d have no problem if he stays as a centre-half on reasonable wages. If we’re stuck with him in central midfield on big bucks...problem.

17 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

No, No, No. I've had it with the old guard. Wish them well then get shut and rebuild, without their bad smell hanging round the place.

We've achieved the square root of naff all with them. 

If only the fan base(and the Club!!) would see it..........

10 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Why would they even think about keeping some of this lot on, after what’s gone on?  I genuinely don’t get it. 

I’m 99.99999% sure we’d fetch better and cheaper in the lower leagues 

Partly agree, but I also don’t want to see us having to sign a dozen new players