If you're still supporting Chansiri

Guest Grandad

3 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Point out in my post where I said that

Talk about adding 2 + 2 and getting 132053487

PLONKER!

what do you think no chairman would mean ?? who cares just get him out anyway ?? very bright. Try coming up with something constructive because nothing i read so far is anything like.

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

what do you think no chairman would mean ?? who cares just get him out anyway ?? very bright. Try coming up with something constructive because nothing i read so far is anything like.

You're literally making things up that I'm supposed to have said to you in your head. Are you ok?

1. I never said have no chairman

2. It's no upto fans to say who they'd like as chairman.

I was pointing out that when DC came in, none of us had heard of him, whenever someone buys us, it's more that likely none of us will have heard of him.

Think you need to work on your reading comprehension buddy

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

when someone does it gets called odd ????? its odd that i even bother on here. This is the reason why its a waste of time. Unless you want to just slag players or chairman off telling them to leave. Thats not odd because its wrote so often. 

I'm beginning to think you're a paid poster

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I'm a get paid ten pound for every post, it's a brilliant job...... That's another tenner

Can you get me in?

Could do with some extra cash to buy all these oculus apps I need.

Consider the following my application post

DC was upheld, getting odder, plonker, chairman in out, avocado! ******** kidneys

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

His last appointments have hardly covered themselves in glory. I sure even he would admit that. Chucking the towel in is not helpful though. We need to be level headed and hopefully DC will follow and make the right choices that can hopefully lead to recovering and progressing

I can see your comments but Chansiri comes across as somebody who will not take any notice of decent advice. So expecting him to change track is hopeful at best.

Sadly he seems content snuggling up to Paxo and just listening to him.

The bulk of the problems at the club land at his feet and nobody else.

He is in total control

We don't have a board of directors to hold him to account

He will not allow departmental managers to get on with running their part of the set up. He has to have final say on everything.

He has final say on managers, there have been veiled comments from more than one manager that implies they have little or no say in signings, you don't turn up with a box of second hand bits from an Austin Allegro and say build me a Mercedes from them.

So fans are getting angry about the state of the club and the owner, not chairman, seems to be sat watching it go to rack and ruin and unwilling to get a decent DoF in to run things and allow him to work with a manager to put together the right team on the field

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry but I'm personally not a believer that just doing the same thing over and over and over and over and yet expecting things to improve works

Might just be me, but once someone tries taking us like a mug I give them one opportunity to prove it was a mistake and accidental. After that - BYE BYE

And let's be honest - Chansiri's had 6 years and endless opportunities to change

People saying "We should back him to appoint a CEO and a new manager and change his ways" are just naive and just helping him along the current path to doom for our club

In short...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW

Would be good If DC would actually do anything instead of sitting in his tower like a Thai Rapunzel.

Agree though we need a CEO, FD, COO, DOF then a manager.

Just now, Gob_Bluth said:

Can you get me in?

Could do with some extra cash to buy all these oculus apps I need.

Consider the following my application post

DC was upheld, getting odder, plonker, chairman in out, avocado! ******** kidneys

By all means I will see by getting you in.  It is by invitation only and to secure your invitation you need to send me £1,500 for my time and trouble.  The invitation does not necessarily mean you will be accepted and of course the money is non-refundable.

DM me

2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Would be good If DC would actually do anything instead of sitting in his tower like a Thai Rapunzel.

Agree though we need a CEO, FD, COO, DOF then a manager.

Hollowed out volcano instead of tower

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

when someone does it gets called odd ????? its odd that i even bother on here. This is the reason why its a waste of time. Unless you want to just slag players or chairman off telling them to leave. Thats not odd because its wrote so often. 

You’re literally in a thread about Chansiri - what do you expect ffs

If you don’t want to discuss Chansiri maybe this is the wrong thread for you and you should go into the football ones?

The thread titles can really help you out in that situation 

If you want to post positives about  Chansiri that’s that’s welcome too in this thread - totally 

But as you can imagine things are a bit tricky at the moment so you might have people challenging your views as well as some agreeing with you

Either way - if everyone could just stay calm, get on, be friendly and put forward your side of the discussion that would be helpful

There's no need to spit dummies, call names or get upset or aggressive

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Why is it the people who still support Chansiri are the ones who end up resorting to calling people negative etc etc 

They come on and defend DC. Their defence of the chairman gets pulled apart and has clear holes in it. And then when they have nothing left to come back with they accuse other fans of being negative and moaning for the sake of it.

Just an observation. If your belief that DC is doing a good job, surely your defence of him would be strong and water tight? Why is it when someone challenges your view you end up just playing the negative card.

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Why is it the people who still support Chansiri are the ones who end up resorting to calling people negative etc etc 

They come on and defend DC. Their defence of the chairman gets pulled apart and has clear holes in it. And then when they have nothing left to come back with they accuse other fans of being negative and moaning for the sake of it.

Just an observation. If your belief that DC is doing a good job, surely your defence of him would be strong and water tight? Why is it when someone challenges your view you end up just playing the negative card.

It's either that or 'be careful what you wish for'. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 27/02/2021 at 19:46, LondonOwl313 said:

Lol mate seriously though.. if we want him out the first thing we can do is no longer put our hard earned money in to the business. I get the impression lots of people will continue to do that irrespective of how bad it gets because they’re too addicted to following us or too loyal or whatever. But sometimes have to be cruel to be kind.. if attendances drop right down to 10k or lower when we’re allowed back in, if he’s still here it will either make it even less attractive financially for him and make him more likely to sell, or he will start listening to what people want, main things being more affordable ticket prices, a U.K. based CEO with football experience running the club

and sever ties with the advisors who have led us to where we are.

Either that or help facilitate the arrangement of a replacement buyer which might tempt him in to selling.

But we can only control what we can control, no point getting annoyed about things that are outside our control like whether or not he chooses to sell us. That’s what my therapist says anyway lol 

Totally agree on the loyalty point.Misplaced in my view...i could easily see some 15,000 ST being sold for next season...for L1,with maybe a regular 3 or 4 thousand travelling away fans....support base for this Club has always been magnificent.

But what message would that send???

Guest Hornsby
14 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, I bet Greenpeace don't make a mention of the lengths and investments T.U.G. have made in cleaning up their supply chains? Asking Greenpeace to make a fair, objective report about a company in the fishery sector is like asking the most hate filled Blunts fan to make an objective assessment of anything to do with Sheffield Wednesday.

Maybe the supply chain was improved due to Greenpeace. Just leaves human rights.

Suggests to me TUG, like most listed public firms, bow to public pressure. Or lie.

This may be a small way in to Chansiri and his dodgy mob. We will see.

Next, need to get Hillsborough listed.

And dont buy John West, crap anyway as bonita  not proper tuna.

The sharks are innocent.