If you're still supporting Chansiri

Guest Grandad

15 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Why are some people convinced DC is a megalomaniac. Whats wrong with sponsoring the club if nobody else is interested. Its a way of getting money in the club. I could understand if a lack of financing the club was happening but its not.

How about believing DC when he says that the managers / coaches have had the freedom to sign and sell players who they wanted. He has been severely let down by these people.

I believe DC has been very naive in some of his decisions running the club. His lack of knowledge has been taken advantage of by numerous people. What I dont agree with is he has purposely put us in this position. I also believe he is willing to stick this out and turn around our situation without bailing out back to Thailand and leaving us in a worst position. Unless he is forced to do so.

I dont know and i doubt any other fans know exactly what the implications of DC leaving now really is. Until we do know accurately what would happen we should be very careful what we wish far as putting the club in an even worse situation is the last thing any of us really want.

careful.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

DC needs to be looking at his advisors and looking at whether they have been any use at all. DC alo needs somebody to handle his profile with the fans

I'm beyond thinking Chansiri should appoint a new manager, put a CEO in place, replace his advisors or appoint a PR man

He's gone way beyond that now for me

I have zero faith - NONE - that any appointments will be a success under this chairman

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm beyond thinking Chansiri should appoint a new manager, put a CEO in place, replace his advisors or appoint a PR man

He's gone way beyond that now for me

I have zero faith - NONE - that any appointments will be a success under this chairman

His last appointments have hardly covered themselves in glory. I sure even he would admit that. Chucking the towel in is not helpful though. We need to be level headed and hopefully DC will follow and make the right choices that can hopefully lead to recovering and progressing

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

His last appointments have hardly covered themselves in glory. I sure even he would admit that. Chucking the towel in is not helpful though. We need to be level headed and hopefully DC will follow and make the right choices that can hopefully lead to recovering and progressing

Sorry but I'm personally not a believer that just doing the same thing over and over and over and over and yet expecting things to improve works

Might just be me, but once someone tries taking us like a mug I give them one opportunity to prove it was a mistake and accidental. After that - BYE BYE

And let's be honest - Chansiri's had 6 years and endless opportunities to change

People saying "We should back him to appoint a CEO and a new manager and change his ways" are just naive and just helping him along the current path to doom for our club

In short...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW

• Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

The situation we are in can only be resolved by getting better results on the pitch. That can only be achieved currently by looking at the current players and making changes / improvements where possible. The Luton result was a total kick in the teeth. Scoring 2 then conceding 3 goals was not what i could ever imagine happening. Fact is confidence is so low that soon as opposition score the heads go down. Last 3 games was all 6 pointers and lost them all. Its really backs against the wall time. We got nothing to lose and everything to gain. I think there is a possible 45 points left to play for. We need 30 at least. Average 2 points a game, a win and draw every 2 games. Its not impossible, or 2 wins out of 3 games. I cant see is staying up. I hope we do. But if we are going down lets try not to have a meltdown and cut our noses of to spite our faces. I for one would love a season of being at the top of the table regardless of the division

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry but I'm personally not a believer that just doing the same thing over and over and over and over and yet expecting things to improve works

Might just be me, but once someone tries taking us like a mug I give them one opportunity to prove it was a mistake and accidental. After that - BYE BYE

And let's be honest - Chansiri's had 6 years and endless opportunities to change

People saying "We should back him to appoint a CEO and a new manager and change his ways" are just naive and just helping him along the current path to doom for our club

In short...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW

Thats your opinion and i respect that. So find us the person who is a better option to put things right and I will back this person all the way

Guest LondonOwl313
11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

In short...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW

If he did all of those things then that would be progress though.. and that coupled with investment of funds could turn us around. And then all the fans saying they’re done with him would have to back down.

Unfortunately though I think it’s far worse than that. He exhibits all the traits of someone with a gambling problem and I think he’s out of aces. He’s spent at least £150m if not £200m (that’s if you ignore the lost in translation £350m quote). His dad is worth £500m according to Forbes so he’s basically done all his money.. stuck between a rock and hard place. Not as easy as saying he should walk away because to him that means walking away from his net worth too so it’s not something he’s likely to consider doing

It boggles the mind to contemplate what DC will make of L1 - how will he even comprehend the notion of relegation and revenue crash?

Can you imagine him announcing Paxo as CEO - 'my great friend Amadeu has kindly offered to run the club in my absence in Thailand'

10 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I read lots of posts of people wanting DC out, I dont see any posts at all of who should replace him and how this should be done. I do know that if he just decides to chuck the towel in we will be in a much worse position than we are now

You can’t expect fans to source investors and do the due diligence. If they did we probably wouldn’t have Chansiri. 

It’s just not a valid retort to people not wanting Chansiri at the club. You don’t not put your house on the market because you haven’t found a buyer already. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

In short...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW

NO NO NO !! Its naive to want DC out without knowing the implications and what state the club finances / reputation etc would be in. As for the current path - nothing is set in stone until it is. DC is not going to do what you want. If he does and the results are catastrophic are you going to shoulder the blame. Of course you wont. DC will.

4 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

You can’t expect fans to source investors and do the due diligence. If they did we probably wouldn’t have Chansiri. 

It’s just not a valid retort to people not wanting Chansiri at the club. You don’t not put your house on the market because you haven’t found a buyer already. 

Agreed then its even less a valid retort to want DC out without any due diligence on the impact on the club short and long term

Edited by hirstys_achilles
Spell

SWFC and any club for that matter is for sale at the right price for the chairman. We not exactly had lots of interest. 

Incidentally what do you think is the best thing as fans we should do regarding the current situation. Should people carry on ordering DC to leave ?? What is the problem sourcing potential buyers. Yes its a long shot but surely much more proactive than just shouting DC out at the top of your social media voice

26 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I read lots of posts of people wanting DC out, I dont see any posts at all of who should replace him and how this should be done. I do know that if he just decides to chuck the towel in we will be in a much worse position than we are now

46d73c3cc50fa32e0e1d8c2a38007477.gif

How do we know who should replace him, we'd never heard of him when he showed up, whoever buys the club, we're likely to never of heard of them either

What an odd statement

• Like 2

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

wtf is f ing odd. Its more odd to want us to be in administration surely. PLONKER

this just sums it up totally for me. how the fu@k can it be odd to need a chairman if you want DC out ?? In imagination land you may find somebody who just so happens to be astute enough with their money to amass a fortune, but then to get them to forget every principle to buy swfc is just not going to happen.