BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

I'm genuinely not trolling

I just find Sally Cinnamons points in this thread utterly bizarre

Started with a list of things that Alonso has done and saying 'look how bad this person is' when our chairman has an identical list

Then starts wibbling on about Neville Southall's dad

Then saying Alonso is odd for being public facing, then when he's not public facing anymore saying he's odd for not being public facing

It's been quite the meltdown

Fascinating viewing

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Started with a list of things that Alonso has done and saying 'look how bad this person is' when our chairman has an identical list

Then saying Alonso is odd for being public facing, then when he's not public facing anymore saying he's odd for not being public facing

Fascinating viewing

That was me trolling lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

If we avoid relegation I believe there's a big chance red bull will buy us

I was told this too.  Megan Fox was in a bikini feeding me fun size Mars bars and handed me a red bull and said, “they’ll buy Wednesday sumt day lad”.  
It may have been a dream 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I was told this too.  Megan Fox was in a bikini feeding me fun size Mars bars and handed me a red bull and said, “they’ll buy Wednesday sumt day lad”.  
It may have been a dream 

I know you're telling the truth because I was there and videoed it.

Megan-Fox-lingerie-Gif.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fascinating viewing

Alonso has many red flags. You’ve said so yourself in previous threads. That’s all I’ve said. I know DC has a list of flaws and bad decisions, which are well documented in other threads. This is a thread about Alonso, we can discuss all the crazy things DC has done in the countless other threads on DC we have. 

If you’re not concerned about Alonso working with Matt Southall, then fair enough. But we even had a Charlton fan come on here and warn us about Southall and his business associates. It now appears our ex-adviser is working with Southall. So all I was saying is, better the devil you know in this scenario in my opinion. Read up about what went down at Charlton, it’s quite entertaining but certainly wouldn’t want a similar scenario at our club.

Public facing perhaps the wrong word. But I don’t think a potential investor should be having public spats with the chairman or tweeting about the takeover on social media. Again, as you should know quite well as the bloke who runs the forum, this is usually a red flag. However i do find it strange that his LinkedIn has suddenly gone and his website is now under maintenance. They weren’t yesterday. All I’ve said is that is odd, which it is don’t you think?

I think that clears it up. Really no meltdown here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

You guys said the same about Katrien tbf and she wasnt anywhere near as bad

Ok bury your head in the sand then.

Katrien was incompetent and lazy but she never tried to actively kill our club like this guy did.

6 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

We had Charlton fans coming on here telling us that Katrien Meire was Beelzebub incarnate and the end was nigh for us with her coming in, posting lists of all the stuff she'd done.

That’s exactly the point.

We thought Katrien and co were bad then we got stuck with Matt Southall.

You guys think Chansiri is bad then you end up stuck with...

If something comes of the Alonso bid and Southall is involved, you better hope there’s a genuine bloke like Sandgaard appearing out of nowhere to save you. But why go through that heartache first?

Trust me, Southall would be very very bad news for whichever club he turns up at next... yourselves, Derby County, whoever it might be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caz92 said:

If something comes of the Alonso bid and Southall is involved, you better hope there’s a genuine bloke like Sandgaard appearing out of nowhere to save you. But why go through that heartache first?

Trust me, Southall would be very very bad news for whichever club he turns up at next... yourselves, Derby County, whoever it might be.

I'm not interested mate, tell me more about the lambrini and guylians?

1 minute ago, caz92 said:

DC is safe pair of hands and will lead us to the promised land.  

Just now, caz92 said:

Absolutely. I’m guessing you thought Southall and ESI were the saviours after the Duchatelet era?

But if it wasn’t for Sandegard, I’m sure you would have ended up much worse with Southall and whoever it was backing you. Did he actually have any money the guy from the Middle East? 

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

It would be just like dc to decline 30 million and a years time end up giving it away for free just like he does with his players.

I dunno. I see players like old cars. Once they've outlived their usefulness push them in a nearby lake or set fire to them in a ditch.