Chansiri - Hang your head in shame

He's still targeting the playoffs give him a chance ffs....... lol

If there is anyone interested in our club and there very well maybe they are waiting patiently for the bitter end. We are worth markedly less than when DC purchased us, fact. Nobody buys this club as a going concern for anything like the amounts DC has mentioned, fact. Parties would happily pick over the bones at the end though and that is where I see things headed unless the Chansiri family force DC to bail. 

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, The Claw said:

who would you suggest would buy the club from him

OK - let’s say you and I have enough millions to buy the club but when we approach Chansiri he wants mega bucks for the club ( in excess of £100m.) We don’t think it’s worth that amount of money so we would say sod off !

But if Chansiri is running low on funds or has lost his ambitions for the club and his family and financial backers are fed up throwing millions down the drain then he probably has no option but to call in the ‘administrators’

We would then gladly negotiate with the administrators to buy the debts of the club plus its assets at a more sensible price. My experience of these matters tells me that the asking price would then be considerably less than what Chansiri was wanting for the club and nearer to a true valuation.

If you wanted to invest you don’t buy at ‘top dollar’ do you ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Morepork said:

He's still targeting the playoffs give him a chance ffs....... lol

If there is anyone interested in our club and there very well maybe they are waiting patiently for the bitter end. We are worth markedly less than when DC purchased us, fact. Nobody buys this club as a going concern for anything like the amounts DC has mentioned, fact. Parties would happily pick over the bones at the end though and that is where I see things headed unless the Chansiri family force DC to bail. 

This.

Should we end up in administration there will be plenty if interest from knowledge people such as Milan who will buy this club for a pittance.

Once Chansiri has left this club will rise again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

OK - let’s say you and I have enough millions to buy the club but when we approach Chansiri he wants mega bucks for the club ( in excess of £100m.) We don’t think it’s worth that amount of money so we would say sod off !

But if Chansiri is running low on funds or has lost his ambitions for the club and his family and financial backers are fed up throwing millions down the drain then he probably has no option but to call in the ‘administrators’

We would then gladly negotiate with the administrators to buy the debts of the club plus its assets at a more sensible price. My experience of these matters tells me that the asking price would then be considerably less than what Chansiri was wanting for the club and nearer to a true valuation.

Yes, the administrators would be under an obligation to get the best price possible for the various assets, which would be considerably less than Chansiri would want, but once SWFC goes into administration, it’s out of DC’s hands thankfully

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, the administrators would be under an obligation to get the best price possible for the various assets, which would be considerably less than Chansiri would want, but once SWFC goes into administration, it’s out of DC’s hands thankfully

I don’t advocate administration but I do believe that any interested party would have a hard time negotiating with Chansiri and would find it considerably beneficial financially to negotiate with the administrators,

• Thanks 1

He doesn't even accept he's crap so he's hardly going to have shame.

It's the customers, the press, the EFL and just pure bad lucks fault.

His hearts in the right place though, and who could forget that day out at Wembley ? What a day. The memories will live on.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, The Claw said:

who would you suggest would buy the club from him

why do people always come up with this pathetic response? is there a list of buyers to pick from like a menu or something?

Buyers will make themselves known when they want to buy. 

• Like 3

Guest The Claw
3 hours ago, billyblack said:

why do people always come up with this pathetic response? is there a list of buyers to pick from like a menu or something?

Buyers will make themselves known when they want to buy. 

its not pathetic, who would buy a club spiralling out of control, any ideas?

Guest The Claw
13 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

'o ye' and then there's the running cost 

6 minutes ago, The Claw said:

FFS - this record has been broken for years now...

Over and over and over we hear the same exact fearmongering nonsense

Over and over and over and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME a new chairman comes along and buys the club

There's NO history anyone spouting this crap can show us - because it's never happened that a new buyer hasn't been found

Once and for all - PLEASE can we just STOP this sheeeeeeite

Next time anyone wants to post a 'but who will buy the club' or 'we're screwed if Chansiri goes' type thing, please DONT unless you can give us examples of a single time we've not had a buyer after a previous owner/chairman who's either wanted to sell us or who we wanted out.

If you can't provide an example then keep your fearmongering sheeeeeeite to yourself 

Ta

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, The Claw said:

The club is spiralling out of control because of the actions and decisions of the man who is in control.   A buyer would no longer have that man in control of the club. 

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

The club is spiralling out of control because of the actions and decisions of the man who is in control.   A buyer would no longer have that man in control of the club. 

Paxo.png.b6022d741ae566ca0cbc19d2adb7d649.png.1a660ebd65be558426ea0085bac630ff.png

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

FFS - this record has been broken for years now...

Over and over and over we hear the same exact fearmongering nonsense

Over and over and over and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME a new chairman comes along and buys the club

There's NO history anyone spouting this crap can show us - because it's never happened that a new buyer hasn't been found

Once and for all - PLEASE can we just STOP this sheeeeeeite

Next time anyone wants to post a 'but who will buy the club' or 'we're screwed if Chansiri goes' type thing, please DONT unless you can give us examples of a single time we've not had a buyer after a previous owner/chairman who's either wanted to sell us or who we wanted out.

If you can't provide an example then keep your fearmongering sheeeeeeite to yourself 

Ta

Has Derby’s takeover gone through yet?

Ta.