Chansiri - Hang your head in shame

You just know that this whole sorry mess will be turned around and put at the fans door

Cant wait for the next interview, I reckon we’ll hear...

Not enough i follow subscribers

Not enough 1867 packages sold 

Fans only want me for my money and criticise when I don’t spend 

Covid and EFL to blame for relegation 

Cant sell club because all buyers have read how nasty we are on Twitter 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boomshaketheroom said:

Do you think monk had any say whatsoever in who we signed?

You would hope so otherwise it really does not reflect well on Monk if he was willing to tarnish his carer in that way.  He does not seem to be able to get a job at the moment and its really unlikely he will get a job on the sort of pay or at the level he was at so if he had no say he should have walked to protect his integrity and his carer.

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

FFS - this record has been broken for years now...

Over and over and over we hear the same exact fearmongering nonsense

Over and over and over and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME a new chairman comes along and buys the club

There's NO history anyone spouting this crap can show us - because it's never happened that a new buyer hasn't been found

Once and for all - PLEASE can we just STOP this sheeeeeeite

Next time anyone wants to post a 'but who will buy the club' or 'we're screwed if Chansiri goes' type thing, please DONT unless you can give us examples of a single time we've not had a buyer after a previous owner/chairman who's either wanted to sell us or who we wanted out.

If you can't provide an example then keep your fearmongering sheeeeeeite to yourself 

Ta

So are you saying someone is waiting in the wings, or there's no-one waiting in the wings? This is scary talk! Please stop.

lol

Guest The Claw
2 hours ago, billyblack said:

It is pathetic. Why do i need an idea about specifically who would buy? There are plenty of people with plenty of money waiting for right opportunities. The argument of who will buy us is void, buyers dont often walk around spouting the fact the want to buy either, when the price is right and DC is skint, a buyer will appear, thats what happens. 

cuckoo

2 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

So are you saying someone is waiting in the wings, or there's no-one waiting in the wings? This is scary talk! Please stop.

lol

When the price is right or people have to sell theres always a buyer. Usually go hand in hand. Are we going to be the only club our size to not find a buyer?

• Haha 1