Greg Cunningham

2 hours ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

Clubs won't offer decent money for someone with 6 months left, they're probably happy just to have him off the wage bill for 6 months and let him find a club at the end of his contract, suits all parties.

Thats what i mean surely theyd let him go for nothing to get him off. There is no point in loaning 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Thats what i mean surely theyd let him go for nothing to get him off. There is no point in loaning 

He signed for Cardiff for £4m, he will be on really good wages. 

3 years later, hes barely played due to injury, so no other club would want to pay him those wages due to risk. 

He knows this, so he wouldn't accept a perm transfer and lose those big wages, so will agree between club and him to loan him out and that way Cardiff get a portion of wages covered and he doesn't lose money. 

Then he has 6 months to prove his worth to the free agent market. 

5 hours ago, BuckhurstOwl said:

Not sure if it's him dealing with Cardiff or the other consultant Erik Alonso as he had Cardiff as one of the clubs on his website.

not only have i never heard of cunningham i can now chuck erik alonso into the mix ...whats his role  at swfc ?

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

not only have i never heard of cunningham i can now chuck erik alonso into the mix ...whats his role  at swfc ?

There was some buzz about him before the chairman’s conference call. He listed on his social media that he was a shareholder of SWFC. This was denied by the Chansiri, but he acknowledged he was a consultant to the football club.

10 hours ago, FinnishOwl said:

Great - more hamstring problems. Well, our medical staff should be the experts on those so welcome..

We will never fecking learn while this fruit cake insist on the same recruitment policy.

The identification of players should be the managers job and the managers job one.

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans. Can we just stop "plotting' to get players who are either injured now or haven't re-established a place after an injury. We all know the script. We take them on and they play 5 minutes of football max for us and then its goodnight Vienna.