The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

18 minutes ago, striker said:

My thoughts too. Spent his career dining out on unfulfilled potential. 

If he does sign, hope he does well, as I hope for any Wednesday player, but struggle to see it. 

Agree, the only little bit of hope is that you'd think at some stage he has to settle down and stop being a n0b. 

• Like 1

Morrison could be either a star or a flop

personally it’s that something extra we need and something that can excite us we as fans need 

Think if the new shaped recruitment team fancy him if he happy with that 

he could end up being a big fish in a big pond 

windass and green either side of him 

a new striker up top or windass with a new one out wide 

and bannan and a defensive midfielder sitting behind him 

we could end up with a creative and fluid team 

we completely lacked the playmaker behind across the strikers last year 

if he signs I hope it works 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

Don’t think so mate heard he was close here according to @MarkS43Owl

Yep, not heard anything different. Bloke called the Hagan deal. Odimayo was 100% at the ground last week. Unless it was some other CB from Swindon. 

51 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Haven't we said no to Morrison once already.

Never said no, believe DM said he wanted to re visit the situation 

1 minute ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Yep, not heard anything different. Bloke called the Hagan deal. Odimayo was 100% at the ground last week. Unless it was some other CB from Swindon. 

Sweet you heard anything else ?

Just now, Jamie said:

Sweet you heard anything else ?

Nothing unfortunately apart from what the other poster said about Amari’i Bell all but done then Luton came in. Heard nothing on Olosunde. Jordan Archer is still the GK Moore wants to bring in but unsure if he’d be coming on trial or not. 

6 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Nothing unfortunately apart from what the other poster said about Amari’i Bell all but done then Luton came in. Heard nothing on Olosunde. Jordan Archer is still the GK Moore wants to bring in but unsure if he’d be coming on trial or not. 

You think with Bell it’s just that Luton came in at last min ?  I was told similar gone off with Olosunde 

Wish DM would have a look at the Pompey keeper MacGillivray 

Just now, Royal_D said:

You think with Bell it’s just that Luton came in at last min ?  I was told similar gone off with Olosunde 

Wish DM would have a look at the Pompey keeper MacGillivray 

Well from what I was told Bell was all but done as there was little to no interest in him. We put a contract to him and his agent then made some calls, 24-48 hours later he’s down the M1 signing for Luton. Has Olosunde gone to Preston then?

Macgivillray makes complete sense, he’s from the North and I’m sure if we offered him a 2-3 year deal we’d get him. Seems he’s off to Charlton which is a massive shame. 

12 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Fair enough mate that’s shame, wonder if we can pull Wing off 

15 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

who would have thought a few years ago we would be losing out to Luton on potential signings. Very sad.