That's me done until DC goes

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I find the criticism of those that have asked for a refund almost as bad as the process. It was a bit subtle and back-handed at first, pointing out the apparent surprise at the high numbers requesting money back and now the message to tell those still owed to be patient - months after they should really have received money back. The owner pointed towards COVID when discussing the finances of the club - many of our fans will have been hit hard by the pandemic and are simply asking for what they are entitled to, even £100 or so might make a fair difference to some, especially at this time of year.  

So true mate

It's not for any business to have an opinion on whether or not their customers should get the refunds they requested and in a timely manner

Amazon get such great loyalty and repeat business from their customers because they know that refunds are no quibble, instant, no argument refunds

Same with any business

It's not how you act or what you promise before you take someone's money, it's how you deal with your customers after you've taken it

Nail the after sales process and you'll get repeat business, loyalty and so much goodwill

Mess with people's money if you owe refunds and you'll instantly get bad blood, bad publicity, public anger and a bad reputation

And the chances of selling to the same number of people again in the future disappears.

It might have cost a bit to outsource the refund process to a contact centre - but I bet it's cost more to hang onto the cash, shove one poor kid on his own to do all the refund calls during office hours when everyone's at work and can't answer their phone etc

Such an easy basic thing to look after your customers

And ultimately if you genuinely really truly care about your customers your look after them

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why is that a bad thing?

Do you want Wednesday just to be supported by a few hundred hardcore Uberfans who donate their money to a bilionaire chairman to demonstrate how much they love the club?

I don't

I want Hillsborough PACKED to the rafters and bouncing

For me it's about the fans - all of them - every one of them no matter who they are, where they live, how many games they choose to attend or how long they've supported the club.

Of course it is your right re getting it full to thecrafters but these fans who turn their backs when the going gets tough are the ones that come rushing back when we turn a corner! Support through thick and thin! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

It's not weird at all! 

A fan to me means 'support'. Turning your backs when it's difficult isn't support! 

Nobody's turning their backs

Nobody is a better fan than anyone else

And it's not for any of us to define whether someone else is a fan, a proper fan or a 'fan'  - ever.

• Love 4

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Bigblueowl said:

If their not going to watch or listen to any games until Chansiri has gone then their not a fan imo. Cheers 

No one has said that,again marking your own homework.....why not comment on what other people have said,rather than what you think? cut & paste where anyone has said that...

It's not weird at all! 

A fan to me means 'support'. Turning your backs when it's difficult isn't support! 

Attitudes like this are why multi millionaire and billionaire owners take the ******** out of fans on a constant basis

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Attitudes like this are why multi millionaire and billionaire owners take the ******** out of fans on a constant basis

Attitudes of people sticking by the club through thick and thin? 

Ok I'll be a glory hunter and come back when we're winning! 

• Haha 3

Of course it is your right re getting it full to thecrafters but these fans who turn their backs when the going gets tough are the ones that come rushing back when we turn a corner! Support through thick and thin! 

Just not getting it are you? keep happy clapping.....

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest hirstysfags
2 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

image.png.eb27ab86e5440f6fc5559ec731fdbaa8.png

Just right for an epic flounce

Is that a photo you have put on or is it based on my search history??

Guest hirstysfags
2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

From my private special collection? Wanna come round n see?

Grow up weirdo 

I'll look through the window.

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

That’s the problem, what benefits will we get as a club from fan withdrawal? I’d hazard a guess at none 

Explain to me what benefits there are to expressing no reaction at all to what we have had to put up with?? Answer: more of the same,more 'schemes' to allegedly wring even money out of fans already paying sky high prices....more players coming in on wages they are not worth in my view,,,,and overlong contracts....

Who except for Players & their agents & managers have benefited in the last 5 years?  Yes we got a play off final(more failure)  sad indeed that is looked upon as a 'highlight'

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Explain to me what benefits there are to expressing no reaction at all to what we have had to put up with?? Answer: more of the same,more 'schemes' to allegedly wring even money out of fans already paying sky high prices....more players coming in on wages they are not worth in my view,,,,and overlong contracts....

Who except for Players & their agents & managers have benefited in the last 5 years?  Yes we got a play off final(more failure)  sad indeed that is looked upon as a 'highlight'

It’s not about expressing no reaction, it’s about expressing reaction through communication. DC has said many times and again today he will speak to anyone regarding the status of the club. Put pressure on that. Withdrawal through iFollow may help bring a few numbers down, but a large percentage are hardcore and love football. Their love of football will take precedence over whatever the chairman is doing rightly or wrongly, because for a lot of people the football is all they care about