CONFIRMED

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

In all seriousness, I would like to know the paydate when the players found out.

I'd stake a high wager it the days following the Norwich game.

Because that performance and the Huddersfield one were chalk and cheese.

Was convinced at the time something had gone off behind the scenes.

Yes, me too,  Milud.

The performances prior to 'Udders would have been good enough to get at least something from the last few games.

The thing is, what's more of a mystery is Pulis.

He had to be persuaded to come, and I don't see him coming to a club had he known the circumstances in their entirety.

So it seems as if he wasn't told the whole story.

I make no wonder he wants a showdown with the chairman.

Not getting paid their agreed contracts in full so not giving full levels of performance. 

Sorry, but I don't blame them.

Doesn't matter if you're on 30k a week or 30 quid a week getting paid what your employer agreed with you is 100% expected and they shouldnt be able to do that. 

So.....these new players we need in Jan....who's interested in coming to this club?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Loughborough Owl said:

OH NO INSTEAD OF THEIR FULL WAGES THEY ONLY GOT SOME, OF WHICH WILL BE WAY MORE THAN WHAT ANY OF US EARN IN 3 OR 4 MONTHS!

TOTALLY DISGUSTING THEY AIN'T PUTTING ANY EFFORT IN!!! 

So if you didn’t get your full wages on pay day, you know the wages you agreed to in your contract when you started employment, would you shrug your shoulders and get on with it? Or would you be pee’d off and asking where the rest of it is? 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I honestly can’t see us winning another game for a hell of a long time. Players won’t put the effort in needed, why would they. We are fooked. I won’t be tuning in to another game while this is all

going on just to see us lose game after game. 

It won’t be long before we aren’t playing any games.

1 minute ago, Loughborough Owl said:

OH NO INSTEAD OF THEIR FULL WAGES THEY ONLY GOT SOME, OF WHICH WILL BE WAY MORE THAN WHAT ANY OF US EARN IN 3 OR 4 MONTHS!

TOTALLY DISGUSTING THEY AIN'T PUTTING ANY EFFORT IN!!! 

Fans = “glad they’re not getting paid anything they don’t deserve it etc etc”

Also Fans = “why aren’t we winning games?”

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Athelwulf said:

Yes, me too,  Milud.

The performances prior to 'Udders would have been good enough to get at least something from the last few games.

The thing is, what's more of a mystery is Pulis.

He had to be persuaded to come, and I don't see him coming to a club had he known the circumstances in their entirety.

So it seems as if he wasn't told the whole story.

I make no wonder he wants a showdown with the chairman.

That's why I was convinced that there were things he didn't know about when he was asked by the press about the new contracts offered to the 3 players.

His face told the story...but when he then said "I haven't offered them...you'll have to ask the people who run the club..." it confirmed ,to me anyway, that he hadn't really been consulted.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, poite said:

Not getting paid their agreed contracts in full so not giving full levels of performance. 

Doesn't matter if you're on 30k a week or 30 quid a week getting paid what your employer agreed with you is 100% expected and they shouldnt be able to do that. 

So.....these new players we need in Jan....who's interested in coming to this club?

Chansiri's kicking Pulis' legs from under him.

1 minute ago, poite said:

Agreed, but they have a way out in 2 weeks time and no doubt that the vultures will be looking for a bargain.... play well, show good character and get a move.....

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

That's why I was convinced that there were things he didn't know about when he was asked by the press about the new contracts offered to the 3 players.

His face told the story...but when he then said "I haven't offered them...you'll have to ask the people who run the club..." it confirmed ,to me anyway, that he hadn't really been consulted.

If he's any sense he'll walk. It was a hard enough job purely from a football sense..... Rumors abound that he's not even signed a contract yet, who knows what is going on. That said, Dom has asked the club for answers so it'll get sorted.....

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I know there is only one person to blame for this but imagine Chansiri right now

Unable for whatever reason to pay the players at the club hes bought and owns and that he needs in the Premiership to make money from

And then because you’re unable to pay the players they get rightly very down about it and lose four games on the trot?

You’d be beyond gutted that it was all unraveling 

He should be honest with his employees and the fans and sell up then. 

His choices have led to this situation. 

First order of business, appoint a manager who can work with the current squad to give us a fighting chance of staying up. If he can't afford to do that, ask Bullen to take over and expedite a sale to someone competent.