POST MATCH REACTION THREAD

6 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

I am giving him a chance. I was just saying I'd expect him to get more than Monk could out of the same players. In the 5 games so far results are no better than before but with Monk I couldn't see where the next point was coming from, so arguably he is. That said, I thought he'd have won a game by now.

I agree but we've played tougher opposition. 

There's a lot of nonsense being talked on here at the moment, a lot of it I suspect is tongue in cheek.

When a manager comes in to a team in a bad run of form with no pre-season and no chance of bringing in different players you shouldn't expect a turn around in no time at all.

Edited by Rev Owl

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

I was going for wumming. There's no winning on the pitch or on the forum. It's pretty unreasonable negativity on the latter.

We've brought in a new manager who has picked up 0 wins in 5 games and we are bottom of the table. I wouldn't expect people to be jumping for joy. Didn't watch today  - can't be arsed on iFollow - but sounds like we played OK. But if you're going to allow the opposition 70% possession you better be prepared to concentrate for 90 minutes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just read we haven’t scored more than 1 goal in a game since the opening day. That is 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

we haven’t scored more than 1 goal in a game since he came

Not his fault it's the recruitment team apparently 

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Pathetic get him and his rubbish style out of the club

The way that Pullis has got the team playing is 100% better than they were under Monk and 1000% better than under Jos Luhukay.

Before the next game I suggest you take a visit to Specsave.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

We've brought in a new manager who has picked up 0 wins in 5 games and we are bottom of the table. I wouldn't expect people to be jumping for joy. Didn't watch today  - can't be arsed on iFollow - but sounds like we played OK. But if you're going to allow the opposition 70% possession you better be prepared to concentrate for 90 minutes. 

Didnt watch     nuff said