POST MATCH REACTION THREAD

The results are great imposters, most were very impressed with our performance against Reading. Yet today we rose above that performance in in spades. Today that little bit more confidence ran through the team and it showed. TP said it would be little steps and so it is proving. I was more than a little disappointed today not that one point got away but for the players who deserved so much more.

Pulis has an aire about him that he is able to criticise a player (Pelupesy) while at the same time telling him to look for a pass rather than row Z.

This will improve Joey no end, he can forget the nervous 90's and play his game with the blessing of Pulis.

I think we are progressing and the quality in the squad will improve and January window will improve things further.       

• Like 2

If it weren’t for this, or it weren’t for that, we’d have won that game today. Can we just stick to the facts. We didn’t win that game, neither have we won any of the other games under Pulis. It’s pure conjecture about what might happen in the future. Currently from, an albeit, small sample, Pulis has to be one of our worst performing managers. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kendo Nagasaki said:

Finished mid table with a squad including Fletcher, Murphy, Fox, Hutchinson, Nuhiu, Lee, Nando etc. If only this manager had anywhere near that quality

That squad finished mid table the previous 2 years as well. Their quality was no better than mid table without Loovens , Wallace, hooper , hunt etc.

does this manager have the same quality? Probably not I agree. But any change manager if we can’t do anything but lose with such poor players ? 

5 hours ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

I thought one was a really good tackle.

Youre right. Bannan used the ball so well. Vital in the way wanted to play. 

It's not time to lose our minds. But January is important. 

Have to see some wins before then, too. 

Today was as excited as I've been for a bit. Entertaining game. 

Couldn't agree more pal. Was great to watch.