Chansiri has told Tony Pulis he has spent £350 MILLION on Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Therealrealist

If he’s sold the ground to himself for 60 mill...he’s spent 60 mill but he’s reci3ving 60 mill isn’t he? If I sold my house to myself for 150k..I wudnt say I have spent 150k

13 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

Well the four set of accounts covering DC’s ownership show losses of around £70m will he will have had to cover.

18/19 will probably be another £30m losses, 19/20 £25m maybe more because of COVID.

So were up to £125m just to cover losses. Add the purchase of the club, refurbs, trading ground improvements and court cases and I bet he’s not far off £200m invested. 

yer the 200 million figure adds up ive worked that one out. for him to get to 350milion is making imaginary costs ie buying the ground what he already owns , maybe adding future costs to the total and various other things. but just on a hard cash basis its 200million . how much does tony stewart pump into rothrum? and they have a well run club, they have players what have attempts on goal and score goals ,all for a pennies . and look at the car crash we have. when you want to buy a football club you get proper people in to help you , he got idiots in employed a complete idiot in carlos chucked money about on old has been nobodies , do you think the likes of bruce and pulis would agree to signing 32-33year olds and giving them a 3year deal? they would know that would be very bad for club going forward ,same with wilder he wouldnt have signed that dross on long term deals , yes the owner agrees the wages etc but a manager would have said no thats not the best thing going forward .