England men's fixtures omdt.

That team picked itself yet, Southgate manages to fizz it up.

Jack Grealish should be the first name on the team sheet. He strikes fear into the opposition. His ability to take the ball in tight situations and, get away from his man is unrivalled. 

I remember Southgate answering a question on why Grealish wasn’t brought in in a qualifier, I think it was the draw with the Danes. His response was that he wanted to win free-kicks in and around the area as he thought that was our best opportunity to win the game. That’s the point where I genuinely thought Southgate was an idiot. 

I can see us doing a Pirlo in Brazil today 

Worrying so much about what an ageing Modric can do that we sit off him and let him do what he wants just like we did Pirlo 

I'd have Kalvin Phillips in his mush whenever he looks like he wants the ball if well up field kick him early and run the breath out of him don't give him a minutes peace on the ball

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

I can see us doing a Pirlo in Brazil today 

Worrying so much about what an ageing Modric can do that we sit off him and let him do what he wants just like we did Pirlo 

I'd have Kalvin Phillips in his mush whenever he looks like he wants the ball if well up field kick him early and run the breath out of him don't give him a minutes peace on the ball

I agree. 

Tactics for a situation like this should be have three lads on him all game and let our increase in quality work on the rest of the team. 

I can’t remember who or what game it was but I remember that clip of I think savage on some teams star player, and he was comically attached to him. We need that here. 

let’s enjoy this game after the final year we’ve had as owls and brits lads!

WHERE ARE YOU

LETS BE HAVIN YA

That team selection sums up Southgate as a manager. Mings the worst defender in the squad by a country mile and a right back playing at left back ahead of a world class left back in Chilwell. We have the players to be successful, we don’t have the manager.

15 minutes ago, Taz said:

Playing in red is a pretty good omen. 

I know I’m old because I’m looking at the squad like who are these guys and they all look about 14 to me. 

Are we ?

That red shirt looks like the training kit 

Hope you are right because that Blue Kit is horrible