England men's fixtures omdt.

1 hour ago, 442 said:

Seems to be a bit of unrest in the French camp.

Think it would be fair to say that this is not the first time a French camp has had a bit of unrest.

Could make things interesting

• Like 1

On 08/06/2021 at 00:47, Ellis Rimmer said:

What’s everyone thinking about the mix of playing it around Europe? I feel it’s not catching the usual pre competition vibe where you familiarise yourself with the new country and their usually new grounds etc. Covid won’t be helping but can’t see why this was a good idea pre covid. 

Same I prefer it in 1-2 countries, plus you have covid and countries/teams more or less always playing at home. I wasn't looking forward to this one, but now I'm excited for the first game and see what it will be like. I'm not supporting England or Scotland so will just hopefully enjoy the tournament as I've fell out of love with club football too, but do hope Scotland do well. I also think England will go out in the Round of 16 or Quarter finals.

16 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Gary Neville just said our team might be a holding pair in front of a back 5 ffs!

That’s 8 players with keeper, on field to defend. 😂

He predicts a draw.

Croatia have a better midfield than us anyway… so let’s just not bother using ours at all.

Great logic Gareth!