Tony Pulis first press conference will be good

The first interview is on Monday isn’t it?

Should put to bed many concerns about our new manager

We should find out his initial thoughts, what he thinks, his contract length maybe? 

We might get to see what he thinks about Bannans future after he didn’t use him last time he was his manager

Westwood too and Jordan Rhodes - what will their future be?

All questions for the new boss, a chance to meet him properly instead of just the stories from his old clubs and fans and a chance for him to tell us if we are a big club or not

lol

Im bored hearing about how he plays negative football and will bore us to death. He probably will do.

He will probably keep us up

But let’s see what he says on Monday - will be nice to see our new boss and see if he’s wearing his cap 🤣

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

Was waiting for a interview or press conference and was wondering why there hadn't been one. Pulis wasn't one of my preferred choices and I don't like his brand of football but I'm willing to give him a chance. Hopefully he'll do a lot better than Monk, stabilise us and get us eventually going in the right direction again. 

• Like 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
44 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Was waiting for a interview or press conference and was wondering why there hadn't been one. Pulis wasn't one of my preferred choices and I don't like his brand of football but I'm willing to give him a chance. Hopefully he'll do a lot better than Monk, stabilise us and get us eventually going in the right direction again. 

Can’t exactly do much worse, can he? Monk is possibly one of the worst managers in our history.

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Can’t exactly do much worse, can he? Monk is possibly one of the worst managers in our history.

Without a shadow

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

We should find out his initial thoughts, what he thinks, his contract length maybe? 

We might get to see what he thinks about Bannans future after he didn’t use him last time he was his manager

All questions for the new boss, a chance to meet him properly instead of just the stories from his old clubs and fans and a chance for him to tell us if we are a big club or not

lol

Im bored hearing about how he plays negative football and will bore us to death. He probably will do.

But let’s see what he says on Monday - will be nice to see our new boss and see if he’s wearing his cap 🤣

i dont think hes going to be drawn on the future of individual players somehow. have you ever heard a new manager do that at a press conference? 

he will just say

- excited about the challenge,

- raring to go

- proper football city and

- honour to be here

- lots of hard work ahead 

- great bunch of players to work with

- an owner who is passionate about success

• Like 4

And the Star SWFC team will write a 2 page spread about former players who's surnames began with P.

and if its a Monday story we wouldn't get a story on the back page as usual

not sure why but I reckon I could write all this to the backdrop of Del Amitir's  song "nothing ever happens"

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Hope he has a deerstalker or summat similar on😆

• Haha 2

Can you imagine how he would have dealt with the 'characters' who didn’t feel like taking part in all the training sessions. 

Be very interested in the format of his staff. He likes to have Kemp alongside him, but he’s retired a couple of times already and is 67 now. There must be at least a possibility that the ginger one comes onboard. Jesus, this shower won’t know what’s hit em. 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, OWLISH said:

i dont think hes going to be drawn on the future of individual players somehow. have you ever heard a new manager do that at a press conference? 

he will just say

- raring to go

- honour to be here

Probably throw in a clean slate for everyone. 

Privately he might not mean it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OWLISH said:

he will just say

- raring to go

- honour to be here

Big club.

I come from a working class background. 

Great fanbase who deserve success. 

Etc etc etc. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

12 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

If he hasn’t got a cap on il be genuinely gutted

5 hours ago, Andysowls said:

Hope he has a deerstalker or summat similar on😆

giphy.gif

• Haha 2