Sven wants the job

Well what a journey I’ve just been on. Started searching for Nancy Dell’Ollio first as she used to give me the horn, though she’s nearly 60 now. Had a good look at some of her pics and she doesn’t need to take her clothes off to give you a stiffy.

Then discovered she isn’t with Sven any more, ditched him because she never got over Sven banging Ulkrika Jonsson. So I thought I’d have a look at her pics. Again, you would, and again, can give me a stiffy without taking her clothes off.

Then found out Nancy is now with some bloke called Trevor Nunn who runs the Royal Shakespeare Theatre Company or summat. Looks a bit like Richard Branson, but darker beard. Ugly fecker, dunno what Nancy sees in him. Then noticed he’s had two actresses before he got up Nancy, so had a gander at them. His first wife, whose name I can’t remember, is a bit of a moose to be fair, then he was knocking off Imogen Stubbs. Couldn’t remember who she was but recognised her face on her pics. She scrubs up well on a couple of them, but in the others would only make the front page of Woman’s Own or Knitters Monthly at best. 

It was an interesting journey via Google but never actually got around to check out Sven’s recent managerial record.

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Well what a journey I’ve just been on. Started searching for Nancy Dell’Ollio first as she used to give me the horn, though she’s nearly 60 now. Had a good look at some of her pics and she doesn’t need to take her clothes off to give you a stiffy.

Then discovered she isn’t with Sven any more, ditched him because she never got over Sven banging Ulkrika Jonsson. So I thought I’d have a look at her pics. Again, you would, and again, can give me a stiffy without taking her clothes off.

Then found out Nancy is now with some bloke called Trevor Nunn who runs the Royal Shakespeare Theatre Company or summat. Looks a bit like Richard Branson, but darker beard. Ugly fecker, dunno what Nancy sees in him. Then noticed he’s had two actresses before he got up Nancy, so had a gander at them. His first wife, whose name I can’t remember, is a bit of a moose to be fair, then he was knocking off Imogen Stubbs. Couldn’t remember who she was but recognised her face on her pics. She scrubs up well on a couple of them, but in the others would only make the front page of Woman’s Own or Knitters Monthly at best. 

It was an interesting journey via Google but never actually got around to check out Sven’s recent managerial record.

A few spelling and grammar mistakes there.....STICKY KEYS ?  lol