• Reach
  2. 2. How long did you manage to watch?

• 0-15
    • 15-30
    • 30-45
    • 45-60
    • 60-75
    • 75-90
  3. 3. Will you be paying £10 to watch the next exciting installement on Saturday?

• YES
    • NO
  4. 4. Which do you blame for getting you hooked on The Wednesday?

• Father
    • Grandfather
    • Mother
    • Grandmother
    • Uncle
    • Sister
    • Brother
    • Friends
  5. 5. What are you most looking forward to in the 3rd division?

• The quaint little grounds
    • Less traffic
    • Winning the odd game
    • Just seeing a goal, really
    • I've always wanted to see Crewes famous railway junction, tracking the history of locomotive and carriage construction at the Old Works, as well as its impact of the junction on life in Crewe.
    • It's all about the Blackpool weekend
    • Havig the best attendances in the division on the road....it's the only thing we can cling to really after 20 years of ourageous pap , lurching from one disaster to another.
  6. 6. Genuinly. I really do mean this. Do you think we are cursed?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo. That said, it's time to move grounds, throw the elephants in the Don and change our name back to The Wednesday

3 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Not sure others were watching the same game as me . Overall a battling performance away at a good Rotherham team who will do well this season. This new squad still finding their feet but clearly now starting to gel a bit better and I can tell from social media are much happier without disruptive players in the changing room.

Dawson 8 . Unlucky with the goals and was outstanding second half.

Lees- 7- great to see vice captain fantastic back, ref robbed him of a higher score

Flint 8 - what a buy this guy has been, shame about the injury 
Borner  7 - back to his best, repelled the barbarians at the gate heroically in the second half

Moses - 8. Immaculate

Harris-  9- a live wire and Rotherham full back will have had nightmares about him last night. 
Joey 8- Battled all game and kept us in the game second half.

Bannan 7 - worked hard but tough night overall l

dele - 9 - what a talent this kid is . Scared the Rotherham midfield , powerful and creative. Can we keep hold of him in January ? 
Marriot 7 . A livewire, never gave their defence a minutes rest. Unlucky not to score but I guarantee we will get 20 goals from him this season.

Big Pats- 9. Hero. Ran himself to the ground. Inspirational. 

This ^^^^    at last a poster that is scoring the team and not the unlucky scoreline

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Not sure others were watching the same game as me . Overall a battling performance away at a good Rotherham team who will do well this season. This new squad still finding their feet but clearly now starting to gel a bit better and I can tell from social media are much happier without disruptive players in the changing room.

Dawson 8 . Unlucky with the goals and was outstanding second half.

Lees- 7- great to see vice captain fantastic back, ref robbed him of a higher score

Flint 8 - what a buy this guy has been, shame about the injury 
Borner  7 - back to his best, repelled the barbarians at the gate heroically in the second half

Moses - 8. Immaculate

Harris-  9- a live wire and Rotherham full back will have had nightmares about him last night. 
Joey 8- Battled all game and kept us in the game second half.

Bannan 7 - worked hard but tough night overall l

dele - 9 - what a talent this kid is . Scared the Rotherham midfield , powerful and creative. Can we keep hold of him in January ? 
Marriot 7 . A livewire, never gave their defence a minutes rest. Unlucky not to score but I guarantee we will get 20 goals from him this season.

Big Pats- 9. Hero. Ran himself to the ground. Inspirational. 

Thanks mate. I needed cheering up and this made me smile.

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Holmowl said:

He didn’t get himself sent off. Borner and Dawson did.

As calamitous as Cameron was and as poor as Borner played, Lees can only blame himself for the red card. Yes that situation doesn't happen if the hapless Dawson doesn't make yet another error but Lees is a very experienced defender and compounds the mistake, he knows pulling the player back when  through on goal will result in a red card and a penalty. 2-0 down with 10 men is worse than 2-0 down with 11. 

15 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

This.

I can honestly say in nearly 3 games I've seen him touch the ball twice.

Seriously, has anyone seen him accept the ball, and actually run with it?

I can't actually believe he hasn't touched the ball in nearly 3 games!!!

Had our only header on target last night 

Guest Bulgaria
4 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Had our only header on target last night 

Hi matey.

I missed that.

It must have been whilst I had my head in my hands!!

The drone operator was never going to be man of the match. Too lightweight. Chickened out after 5 minutes. If he'd carried on the way he started we wouldn't have lost. Is it too much to ask that he puts in 90 minutes effort?

I gave up sometime after 30 minutes. We were pants in the opening few seconds when they almost scored. The first goal was a bit of a freak after the stoppage. Being kind we were still organising ourselves and getting our heads right and they caught us cold. Fair enough but why is it always us that get caught cold and never us that catch other teams cold. We picked ourselves up for 10 -15 minutes and then they got on top. It was embarrassing to watch, so much so that I was hiding behind the settee. I just couldn't watch it.

I've not voted for man of the match. I've no right as I didn't see much of the game.

I expect effort from us if nothing else. I said after the last game that it would be informative to see how we responded after a poor performance, now we know....badly. We throw in the towel, so much for being hungry and giving 100%.