Superstore Offers Now On!

18 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

That is how i see our club at the moment the majority of things are 50% too much. 

POTG Tickets

Merchandise 

Even bloody programs.

There are teams in the premiership that offer free mascot packages with kit provided. Ours is 250 quid and you have to bring your own kit

Bring your own kit To be a mascot . Reason 23734729348283954920 of why chansiri is clueless 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

That is how i see our club at the moment the majority of things are 50% too much. 

POTG Tickets

Merchandise 

Even bloody programs.

There are teams in the premiership that offer free mascot packages with kit provided. Ours is 250 quid and you have to bring your own kit

This!!!! Literally unbelievable that you pay for your child to be a mascot and then they don’t even include a kit! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jaydubz said:

This!!!! Literally unbelievable that you pay for your child to be a mascot and then they don’t even include a kit! 

Shocking isnt it. Should be free, full kit provided and the kid is treated like royalty from arriving to leaving the ground by everyone associated with the club.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Shocking isnt it. Should be free, full kit provided and the kid is treated like royalty from arriving to leaving the ground by everyone associated with the club.

Has anybody said that? Or have people merely suggested that for the price they pay, a kit - which probably costs Wednesday about ten bob to make - should be thrown in? 

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Has anybody said that? Or have people merely suggested that for the price they pay, a kit - which probably costs Wednesday about ten bob to make - should be thrown in? 

No my partner enquired about it the year before last and thats what she was quoted. I remember it being advertised on matchday from £250 which i thought was bad enough but then when she was told you had to buy your own kit i was appalled. 

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

No my partner enquired about it the year before last and thats what she was quoted. I remember it being advertised on matchday from £250 which i thought was bad enough but then when she was told you had to buy your own kit i was appalled. 

Don't  do it then

Owlstalk Shop

On 08/10/2020 at 10:16, Dutch McLovin said:

POTG Tickets

Merchandise 

Even bloody programs.

Yeah but the bloke shouting "Programmes one pound fifty" doesn't have the same ring to it 😊

• Like 1

Really feel for the team responsible for getting the Elev8 brand off the ground, to then have this ridiculous pricing strategy forced on them by somebody so out of touch with the supporters/consumers that he might as well have stuck an extra zero on it.

Would anybody actually purchase some Elev8 clothing without the club badge on? I wouldn't be seen dead in it to be honest. It's extremely poor quality yet it's priced as though it's a market leader - sound familiar?

Just had a look on Elev8's website to see if it was just the one product they'd massively over-priced... can confirm it's the entire range! An endure training shirt is priced at an eye-watering £34. If you want to wear the same shirt sporting a market-leader brand (Nike) then you'd save nearly £20 by going down to your local Sports Soccer.

Looking forward to seeing how the Elev8 Energy Drink brand will be developed, I'm assuming the pricing structure for that will also leave a sour taste in my mouth. 

P.s without looking on the website, what do you think these men's stylish joggers are priced at?

black_joggers_1_1.jpg

Edited by Bassett's Allsorts

47 minutes ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Really feel for the team responsible for getting the Elev8 brand off the ground, to then have this ridiculous pricing strategy forced on them by somebody so out of touch with the supporters/consumers that he might as well have stuck an extra zero on it.

Would anybody actually purchase some Elev8 clothing without the club badge on? I wouldn't be seen dead in it to be honest. It's extremely poor quality yet it's priced as though it's a market leader - sound familiar?

Just had a look on Elev8's website to see if it was just the one product they'd massively over-priced... can confirm it's the entire range! An endure training shirt is priced at an eye-watering £34. If you want to wear the same shirt sporting a market-leader brand (Nike) then you'd save nearly £20 by going down to your local Sports Soccer.

Looking forward to seeing how the Elev8 Energy Drink brand will be developed, I'm assuming the pricing structure for that will also leave a sour taste in my mouth. 

P.s without looking on the website, what do you think these men's stylish joggers are priced at?

black_joggers_1_1.jpg

Should be £25-30. I’m guessing they’re £50?