Superstore Offers Now On!

4 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Well seeing as the club has just screwed me for about 120 quid from lasr season I'll just walk out the shop with one eh DC!

Imagine getting convicted of shoplifting from the mega store. Never live it down when they publish your photo in the Star. Recall some youths broke in in about 1989 and nicked all the new home shirts before they were released and people bought them and wore them openly. Needless to say the crime was swiftly solved by SYP.😂

Guest Mcguigan
9 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Quick - head on down to the superstore to get this fashionable winter coat - now only...

540F029C-25CD-444D-B8B7-94F282EA6EFF.jpeg

9FBDE990-66B1-4742-A4BF-7B02D613687E.jpeg

That’s terrible.

I got some black shell jackets for customer giveaways. Bulk buy on Amazon at £10 each. Local embroidery, a couple of quid each, if that.

Quality wasn’t great but these don’t look much better.

9 hours ago, Rogers said:

The price is basically 50% too high.   At £60, you might buy it.  Even then.....

That is how i see our club at the moment the majority of things are 50% too much. 

POTG Tickets

Merchandise 

Even bloody programs.

There are teams in the premiership that offer free mascot packages with kit provided. Ours is 250 quid and you have to bring your own kit

13 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

We really don’t need a ‘superstore’..wednesday fans don’t want to spend owt..ever

thats not true, I'd buy my kids all sorts of crap if I didn't feel like I was getting constantly ripped off, for example they've got their first new shirts this year because of the "credit" from last years ST.

If they would just knock stuff out at reasonable rates I'm sure they could shift huge volume (especially for kids)