Superstore Offers Now On!

4 hours ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Really feel for the team responsible for getting the Elev8 brand off the ground, to then have this ridiculous pricing strategy forced on them by somebody so out of touch with the supporters/consumers that he might as well have stuck an extra zero on it.

Would anybody actually purchase some Elev8 clothing without the club badge on? I wouldn't be seen dead in it to be honest. It's extremely poor quality yet it's priced as though it's a market leader - sound familiar?

Just had a look on Elev8's website to see if it was just the one product they'd massively over-priced... can confirm it's the entire range! An endure training shirt is priced at an eye-watering £34. If you want to wear the same shirt sporting a market-leader brand (Nike) then you'd save nearly £20 by going down to your local Sports Soccer.

Looking forward to seeing how the Elev8 Energy Drink brand will be developed, I'm assuming the pricing structure for that will also leave a sour taste in my mouth. 

P.s without looking on the website, what do you think these men's stylish joggers are priced at?

black_joggers_1_1.jpg

40 quid? 

On 07/10/2020 at 22:12, TodwickOwl said:

Quick - head on down to the superstore to get this fashionable winter coat - now only...

540F029C-25CD-444D-B8B7-94F282EA6EFF.jpeg

9FBDE990-66B1-4742-A4BF-7B02D613687E.jpeg

Cheers for the heads up I've bought 2 today bcz it's turned a bit nippy out.

Slightly annoyed though as the zip has already broke but apart from that it seems warm.

24 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

Does anyone know if the club are honouring the voucher offer they sold last year? The two week period is coming up and I have some vouchers to spend. I haven’t seen anything from the club about it.

I’d hope some info will come out this week about them. Got £120 myself and looks like nothing to spend it on. 

10 hours ago, 109Waddle said:

It will be a massive shizshow if they don’t honour them.

To be honest, given the lack of new stuff in the store (no kits, no new training gear) I’d rather they deferred them then forced us to use them now. 

On 12/10/2020 at 20:07, 109Waddle said:

Does anyone know if the club are honouring the voucher offer they sold last year? The two week period is coming up and I have some vouchers to spend. I haven’t seen anything from the club about it.

They certainly are. Got 3 home shirts, 2 t shirts for our lass, and a jacket for mi grandson. All for £96.

Xmas presents sorted. 

• Like 1