BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Been through the thread and still no fecking clue as to what's happening

Because no one has actually seen the documentation as yet

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

Because no one has actually seen the documentation as yet

I wasn't that concerned until I saw the accounts you posted of the alleged third party that the money is loaned from. Now it looks more suspicious than ever.

WTF:

• Like 1

Long time lurker that's never felt the need to comment before.

I just don't get what's going on. Trying to understand our finances seems to me like trying to do a rubiks cube whilst blindfolded, and someone has sneekily ripped some green cubes out and replaced them with extra blue ones, so the puzzle is impossible to solve. Fair enough, I've been a manual worker all my life so I'm no financial whizz kid, but it all sounds a bit worrying to me. 

Rock bottom, seemingly skint, and late once again submitting our finances to hmrc. I just want to see some stability and some hope going forward. 

DC needs to put out some kind of statement of reassurance because I'm totally puzzled right now. :/

4 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

I wasn't that concerned until I saw the accounts you posted of the alleged third party that the money is loaned from. Now it looks more suspicious than ever.

WTF:

Well that company must be the agent !

1 minute ago, poorlyheadowl said:

Long time lurker that's never felt the need to comment before.

I just don't get what's going on. Trying to understand our finances seems to me like trying to do a rubiks cube whilst blindfolded, and someone has sneekily ripped some green cubes out and replaced them with extra blue ones, so the puzzle is impossible to solve. Fair enough, I've been a manual worker all my life so I'm no financial whizz kid, but it all sounds a bit worrying to me. 

Rock bottom, seemingly skint, and late once again submitting our finances to hmrc. I just want to see some stability and some hope going forward. 

DC needs to put out some kind of statement of reassurance because I'm totally puzzled right now. 😕

No one knows on HMRC filing 

The late filing is with Companies House - totally different 

2 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Brilliant, so you seem qualified to update us on all of this.  What's your gut feeling? 

Ive got a BA(Hons) & used to Project manage Million pound plus contracts & i haven't got a scooby either(and i cant spell or punctuate for s**t apparently!!) but whats a persons qualifications or job got to do with expressing an opinion??.....on here....

Edited by parajack
  • Like 1

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

I guess so but they don't look like your typical football finance outfit.

Well they don't have any cash themselves which is a flaw for a football finance co 

29 minutes ago, Nero said:

Think the Star is pretty much saying the same thing i have. Its either an equity release for short term liquidity due to the pandemic or a mortgage on the ground for extra cash.

Its not the crisis that some would seem to like it to be.

YET............   In my experience these things rarely allegedly end well.....'theirs many a slip,twixt the cup & the lip' Mcbeth

On the face of it there's no problem.

Chansiri has money to spend, the trouble is that he's not been allowed to spend it.

His attempts to circumvent the laws have resulted in the points penalty, but in this instance he'll be free to put his hand in his pocket.

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Ive got a BA(Hons) & used to Project manage Million pound plus contracts & i haven't got a scooby either(and i cant spell or punctuate for s**t apparently!!) but whats my qualifications or job got to do with expressing an opinion??.....

Opinion?  We are all entitled to an opinion, but it depends where that opinion stems from, if it comes from someone who has spent thirty years in finance dealing with mega deals then I will give them more credence than listening to Bill who used to have a market stall.

Argument from authority, but yeah we are all entitled to an opinion. 

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Does it mean that their assets register on the next set of accounts jumps from £82000 to £60,082,000?

lol

If its loaned to us i would be expecting an impairment review

8 minutes ago, mkowl said:

No one knows on HMRC filing 

The late filing is with Companies House - totally different 

I don't really understand it all to be honest. Hmrc or companies house. Bit of a technophobe if I'm honest, but just looking for some reassurance through all the fog.

I just wish DC  or someone from the club would put out a statement explaining in simple terms what's going on for old fogeys like me.

Edited by poorlyheadowl
Spelling error

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

On the face of it there's no problem.

Chansiri has money to spend, the trouble is that he's not been allowed to spend it.

His attempts to circumvent the laws have resulted in the points penalty, but in this instance he'll be free to put his hand in his pocket.

This changes nothing in relation to FFP