BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We’ve genuinely got Del Boy running the club. 

This time next year folks we’ll be Premier League! 

As Macbeth said to Hamlet in a midsummer nights dream - we’ve been done up like a couple of kippers Rodney. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mick70 said:

Didn’t we have issues paying the players a couple of times recently? Could be Chansiri having difficulty accessing his money ???? Or simply running out! Really hope it’s the former as some have already posted? Whatever it is it’s just adds to the constant sh...t show that seems to be surrounding us the last few yrs ? My god how we are paying for those nearly misses 3/4 yrs ago now😳

Don't know why he doesn't put his cash in a Griffin Savers, can get yer cash out when ever you want.

• Haha 2

Guest Therealrealist
12 minutes ago, Rogers said:

I really don’t get this amusement and applauding of DCs financial management of the club; as if he’s getting one over on the tax man, the EFL, etc. 

What he’s doing is taking the club into oblivion 

League 1 then oblivian

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Who is "we"? I think of "we" as Wednesday but as DC owns Wednesday and S3 its muddy........

Wednesday are owed money by S3. From memory S3 are paying 7.5m PA against a purchase price of 60m (F@ck knows how that deal passed muster) That's 625k a month so the talk about it being a cash flow decision may be correct. We know nothing about DC's liquidity or how his wealth is made up. 

Now, it would seem S3 are taking a loan out with a third party so they can meet their payments.

The terms of the loan between S3 and Wednesday are already in place, I'm uncertain if they could be altered.

S3 borrowing money - At the moment borrowing is still very cheap historically speaking, however the business (football) is high risk, the timing (Global Pandemic) adds to that risk, no doubt the interest to be paid will be considerable. 

It's messy, and whilst there may be a logical and sensible rationale behind this its quite difficult to see that its anything other than fire fighting IMO.

So long as the loan is serviced there are no issues.

I'd be lying if I said I had any confidence in the owner to make the right decisions in even the most basic of situations.

Money is cheap to borrow on the world banking markets at the moment if your a Govt,because they sell Bonds which are redeemable and 'nailed on'...not always so cheap to a private Company....especially if there is an alleged potential danger of default..(even if its **** it ime off..) usually require a guarantee..HILLSBOROUGH???

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

That makes a change.

You keep goin on about payin the bills...why are yo so concerned that our millionaire footballers continue to milk the club..whilst our fans wait for their refunds

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Why would Chansiri need an "intermediary" to sell the stadium to himself? 

Yeah, baffles me too but I think that just has to be formality, how deals like this are officiated by a third party, who is impartial to both parties involved in the deal. Just to avoid Chansiri to scam himself during the sale of the stadium to himself lol

16 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

You keep goin on about payin the bills...why are yo so concerned that our millionaire footballers continue to milk the club..whilst our fans wait for their refunds

Already said he's doing it to raise money to pay for the season ticket rebates.  And if  he doesn't honour the players contracts they would sue him I presume. 

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Already said he's doing it to raise money to pay for the season ticket rebates.  And if  he doesn't honour the players contracts they would sue him I presume. 

I said it b4 you..if you care to look back