New Kit Availability

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

17 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Must admit considering they did the deal of vouchers in October last year practically making the kits free this year. Its very disappointing on the 16th should be able to start collecting them using the vouchers bet they arent in stock 

I contacted the club earlier this week about this exact thing - surprisingly, I've not had a reply !!

The vouchers are valid from 16th with only a 2 week usable window, but there is no new kit or any new 20/21 gear in the store..

Edited by Hedwig

12 hours ago, Hedwig said:

I contacted the club earlier this week about this exact thing - surprisingly, I've not had a reply !!

The vouchers are valid from 16th with only a 2 week usable window, but there is no new kit or any new 20/21 gear in the store..

Surprise Surprise very disappointing 

On 01/10/2020 at 19:32, slow83 said:

The shirts are available, they are producing them in batches, so what are you on about? I’ve got the home shirt. First one I’ve bought in 15 years, thought I’d support the club financially given everything that’s happening.

Home shirt is great, looks like a proper Wednesday shirt and there’s no sponsor on it which makes it look even better.

It does make you wonder how many other teams who have a kit that can only be purchased directly from the club, are selling them in limited pre-order batches and have only had one batch go out.

It's October and we are paying £60 for a shirt that will be replaced next season, its not great from a business point of view. 

On 01/10/2020 at 16:36, Lomas613 said:

Must admit considering they did the deal of vouchers in October last year practically making the kits free this year. Its very disappointing on the 16th should be able to start collecting them using the vouchers bet they arent in stock 

What vouchers?

I bought the home shirt, it’s good quality.

We have a huge amount of work to do on our online store though. Firstly, it looks like it was designed by an 8 year old (one lacking talent).

Whilst making the payment, I had to manually enter how much I wanted to pay into a small box which said N/A. I did try to process it with £0 but apparently they wanted more money than that.

I got an email with confirmation of my order, but no tracking details, doesn’t even say who the courier is. Took two weeks to arrive.

I was close to cancelling the order as it was such a rubbish buying experience. I think a bit of investment in this sort of thing will pay for itself.

finally, I can’t tell if I like the camouflage effect or if it just looks like a weird stain. But I’m the shirt came without a sponsor on it

14 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Isn't it amazing no club announcement about the loans against the stadium but when they want our money again - we get a club announcement that the shirts are in the store. My cash will be staying in my pocket this time.

No need to cry pal

• Haha 1

On 01/10/2020 at 16:00, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Nope you can select pre order on the online shop only

Also no numbering or lettering available 

I contacted the Megastore on this point. They replied that I should buy the pre-order Kit and when it arrives take it UNOPENED to the Megastore and they will do the Numbers Names etc.

I am going to wait till the kits are in the store though as this is too much of a faff.

12 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

I contacted the Megastore on this point. They replied that I should buy the pre-order Kit and when it arrives take it UNOPENED to the Megastore and they will do the Numbers Names etc.

I am going to wait till the kits are in the store though as this is too much of a faff.

Plenty of kits in store Pal

im sure you can only use vouchers against full priced items only. if you have already got new home or away shirts then exactly what options are there to spend vouchers on? sounding like a complete farce , they have hardly anything online and its all 19/20 stock , my guess by nov 5th all 2020/21 stock will suddenly appear after which vouchers become invalid. 

Something Ive heard this morning - not sure how true it is..

For those with the "double deal" vouchers. - you cannot use them to pre-order the new kit in store.

Pre-order is only availble on-line and you can only use the vouchers in the stores.

IF TRUE - well done Wednesday, yet again, f***ing over the fans...