New Kit Availability

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

What on earth is happening regarding the new 2020/21 replica shirts and training gear being available to purchase?

They were revealed in July it’s now October are we just not bothering to sell them?

Its not like the club could do with all the extra revenue it can get either.....

Must admit considering they did the deal of vouchers in October last year practically making the kits free this year. Its very disappointing on the 16th should be able to start collecting them using the vouchers bet they arent in stock 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

What on earth is happening regarding the new 2020/21 replica shirts and training gear being available to purchase?

They were revealed in July it’s now October are we just not bothering to sell them?

Its not like the club could do with all the extra revenue it can get either.....

I got my shirt the friday before the first home game.  If it's on pre-order, then just pre-order it and wait.

Just not bothered...

Guest hirstysfags
1 hour ago, hirstysfags said:

Oh crikey, the world will stop turning if we don't have the new kit NOW!!!!!!!!!

Better delete this one as well if it's not to the party line.

Guest Jack the Hat

Just do what I do. Wait 2 years and buy them for 15 quid. The home kits all look the same and my memory Is so bad I can never remember what colour the away one is anyway so it could be the new one for all I know.

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Related question: will they be releasing training gear, tracksuits etc too? And if so, have any pics been released that I may have missed?

I don't think they've got the new training gear yet for sale.

That tracksuit top that Monk's been wearing in his pre-match press conferences is lovely, though - I'd buy one of those.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hitcat said:

I've bought them all. Home shirt yours for £550 and £400 for the away. I'll throw in the shorts for £80 and socks for £50 each.

"Are you interested in a full time job?" 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Related question: will they be releasing training gear, tracksuits etc too? And if so, have any pics been released that I may have missed?

i like a lot have the vouchers for mid october . i dont want 2019 cast offs . is the shop open? do they have any new stock and are they still having draconian measures? 

The shirts are available, they are producing them in batches, so what are you on about? I’ve got the home shirt. First one I’ve bought in 15 years, thought I’d support the club financially given everything that’s happening.

Home shirt is great, looks like a proper Wednesday shirt and there’s no sponsor on it which makes it look even better.

• Like 1