Tango. Coming soon

ANDY

Guest Therealrealist
33 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Who are these coked up idiots?  How can you tell them apart from the tipsy idiots (Me, but I'm too tight to throw beer). 

‘Coked up idiots’ is just another lazy cliche..a lot of our older fans hate seein the youngsters avin a laugh..I bet 99% of em are just pissed up..the coke heads are usually about 45-55..believe you me

Just now, Therealrealist said:

‘Coked up idiots’ is just another lazy cliche..a lot of our older fans hate seein the youngsters avin a laugh..I bet 99% of em are just pissed up..the coke heads are usually about 45-55..believe you me

Yeah that's how I see it, but who follows the Owls and gets coked up to watch them?  Anyone wanna shout up?

How  can you tell someone who is "Coked up" ?

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Yeah that's how I see it, but who follows the Owls and gets coked up to watch them?  Anyone wanna shout up?

How  can you tell someone who is "Coked up" ?

They aren’t gettin ‘coked up’ to watch Wednesday..ithese days it’s just like avin another beer...but like I said earlier..the teenyboppers are usually top lads and proper sensible these days..it’s the bitter n angry    45-55 mob who r gunner kick off 😂

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well 99% of them tend to never shut up about it afterwards

lol

LIterally the dullest people you could ever meet

Agreee wi that..anybody you bump into and first thing they say is..’just had mi tenth line’ need to be avoided

Just now, Therealrealist said:

They aren’t gettin ‘coked up’ to watch Wednesday..ithese days it’s just like avin another beer...but like I said earlier..the teenyboppers are usually top lads and proper sensible these days..it’s the bitter n angry    45-55 mob who r gunner kick off 😂

Proper sensible? Shouldn't be proper sensible at that age, I don't think that the 45-55 are bitter, more disappointed that the lad age has all but disappeared. 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I  think 99.99999% of fans who criticise or give Tango grief are just jealous that he's a more high profile fan than they are

Nothing more than that really

Just pure jealousy

You can't have had the pleasure of being near him at away games - especially outside the ground. The train to Millwall springs to mind.

If you're jealous of that, you should raise your standards.

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Inflation eh?  Back in the 80s it was 40p a can 

tell me about it my  first pint  was 2s11d(15p) my last one was £4.99  when i paid a visit to my old golf club last wednesday  ....i wont be paying another visit 

• Like 2