Tango. Coming soon

ANDY

Paul's is a nice bloke when he's Paul.

When he's Tango he's a character and a bit of a laugh and modern football grounds certainly need characters

After a drink he can seem a bit agressive  especially to those who don't know him.

Hopefully the rest will calm him down a bit.

• Like 1

Remember us being 1-0 down in the second half of a game, and the ball going into the crowd which Tango caught.  He then spent what seemed an eternity holding on to the ball, pretending he was going to throw it back, then pull back and do something else.

Wednesday fans rightly going irate at this point.  Never liked him since then.

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Lost a lot of time for him when he was banned for hurling abuse at a female steward. I sit near him at Hillsborough and saw it all. Was harassment and abuse. 

Shame he’s coming back. 

You believe he should've been banned permanently then?

He did wrong and was rightly banned, but he's served his ban now.

I have to stick up for him a little here because he's always been absolutely sound with me, I've had no issues with him, he's always been brilliant, friendly, fun etc

On this/these occasions he's made a mistake, been warned, accepted he was in the wrong and done his time and the club say it's ok for him to come back now.

Nobody can argue with that at all.

Let's just see it as a mistake made, time done and move on

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

On 20/09/2020 at 19:27, Inspector Lestrade said:

Who are these coked up idiots?  How can you tell them apart from the tipsy idiots (Me, but I'm too tight to throw beer). 

Your jaw doesnt swing when your on the beer does it. And you dont get manky white bits of dry saliva round your mouth. 

• Like 1