Tango. Coming soon

ANDY

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I  think 99.99999% of fans who criticise or give Tango grief are just jealous that he's a more high profile fan than they are

Nothing more than that really

Just pure jealousy

I’m jealous of him, wish I looked that great without a shirt on. lol

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I  think 99.99999% of fans who criticise or give Tango grief are just jealous that he's a more high profile fan than they are

Just pure jealousy

Very jealous i've not been accused of giving a young female steward that kind of dogs abuse, yes of course you must be totally correct.    If that's the kind of fan you want back then please get out the red carpet. 

36 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I've always found him OK when I've come across him at away games. If there's no nastiness or violence everyones welcome at Hillsborough as far as I'm concerned. The game is woefully short of characters, it's too bland these days. Served his ban, fair enough. Wish we could all come back to Hillsborough.

Indeed, but - that was the promble right?

Guest Therealrealist
40 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I've always found him OK when I've come across him at away games. If there's no nastiness or violence everyones welcome at Hillsborough as far as I'm concerned. The game is woefully short of characters, it's too bland these days. Served his ban, fair enough. Wish we could all come back to Hillsborough.

Football in this country is bland..it’s borin..it’s as stale as my undercrackers..the home fans love to have a go at tango when we are away and it often end up in singing and general amusement..nowt wrong wi that🤓

53 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just pure jealousy

Wind up alert !

9 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Can’t believe people still ge5 wound up by tango..he’s just a bloke who teks his top off

And spends the majority of the away games looking across at the opposition fans rather than watching his team , I don't doubt he's a big Wednesdayite but surely at his age doesn't he need to be growing up a bit ?

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Watto said:

And spends the majority of the away games looking across at the opposition fans rather than watching his team , I don't doubt he's a big Wednesdayite but surely at his age doesn't he need to be growing up a bit ?

Nowt wrong with a bit er ‘bantz’..I sometimes point n stuff..it don’t matter🥴

Unless he bought a multiple years season ticket I can’t see him being back for a while.  I’m guessing he wasn’t allowed to buy in the early bird sales this year whilst still banned and they ain’t gonna sell anymore tickets while crowd limitations are in place.