Tango. Coming soon

ANDY

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, folger said:

Good, I'm sick of familiar staples of our matchday vanishing. Having a row with a steward isn't the most heinous crime and was a result of a new firm being brought in. And no I don't care this steward happened to have an innie bit instead of an outy bit as quite frankly it's irrelevant. I don't understand why it keeps being brought up.

In my opinion it was deffo a switch up but more fool him for falling into 5heir trap..I was at toy town a few days b4 and every single Wednesday fan was stood up but they actively targeted him for standing

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

In my opinion it was deffo a switch up but more fool him for falling into 5heir trap..I was at toy town a few days b4 and every single Wednesday fan was stood up but they actively targeted him for standing

"Hi Mr Tango - could you sit down please?"

"Yes of course"

*sits down and doesn't get ban*

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

"Hi Mr Tango - could you sit down please?"

"Yes of course"

*sits down and doesn't get ban*

There wer 2200 of us stood up..but you know that

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, @owlstalk said:

"Hi Mr Tango could you please sit down for me?"

"Yes of course"

*sits down and doesn't get a ban*

So why didn’t they say to me..hi mr real realist can you please sit down..and why didn’t they say to my teenage son..hi realist junior can you please sit down..??

7 minutes ago, folger said:

You don't sit down at away games. 

A Sheffield Wednesday spokesperson said: “We can confirm Mr Gregory has been excluded from all Sheffield Wednesday fixtures and official club events for a period of two years.

“Mr Gregory used foul and abusive language in an extremely aggressive manner to female stewards during our home fixture against QPR this month, leaving both deeply upset.

“Three days prior, Mr Gregory was ejected from the Carabao Cup-tie at Rotherham for offences which were in clear breach of EFL ground regulations and wholly unbefitting of the conduct we expect from our supporters.

Mr Gregory, who has been warned over his conduct on numerous occasions historically, agreed that his actions were unacceptable in a recent meeting with the club’s safety officer, at which he was informed of the banning order. This has since been confirmed in writing and he now has the right to appeal this decision.”

Owlstalk Shop

16 minutes ago, folger said:

Good, I'm sick of familiar staples of our matchday vanishing. Having a row with a steward isn't the most heinous crime and was a result of a new firm being brought in. And no I don't care this steward happened to have an innie bit instead of an outy bit as quite frankly it's irrelevant. I don't understand why it keeps being brought up.

Probably because he verbally assaulted a young women that he’d never met, and all his insults were insults exclusively used on women.

Couldve been that...

3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Can't dispute he is a Wednesday fan but also can't dispute if you have the misfortune to sit anywhere near him he is annoying as ********.

TBH  compared to some of our coked up idiots and the juvenile  beer throwers he is a breath of fresh air.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1