As i thought...

NO Championship club for FF...make of that what you will,but all the Watford storys were just that...STORYS..  https://www.football-italia.net/158279/official-udinese-sign-forestieri

Udinese till 2022....Tipped he would go abroad for his football,Dave too    

Udinese have officially signed Fernando Forestieri as a free agent after his contract with Sheffield Wednesday expired.

This is a return to Friuli for the 30-year-old forward, who already joined in 2010, eventually sold to Watford in 2013 after a series of loan spells.

Forestieri spent the last five seasons at Sheffield Wednesday and was released from his contract.

He has now signed a deal with Udinese until June 2022.

Edited by parajack
wording

Just now, parajack said:

NO Championship club for FF...make of that what you will,but all the Watford storys were just that...STORYS..  https://www.football-italia.net/158279/official-udinese-sign-forestieri

Udinese owner also owns Watford. Photo is photoshopped. 

He’ll be at Watford next season on loan. 

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
9 minutes ago, parajack said:

Udinese have officially signed Fernando Forestieri as a free agent after his contract with Sheffield Wednesday expired.

This is a return to Friuli for the 30-year-old forward, who already joined in 2010, eventually sold to Watford in 2013 after a series of loan spells.

Forestieri spent the last five seasons at Sheffield Wednesday and was released from his contract.

He has now signed a deal with Udinese until June 2022.

So your trying to prove some sort of point by announcing ff is goin to seria a instead of the championship?🤓

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, parajack said:

YES....how on earth did you work it out?...

But surely goin to udinese is a massive step up from Wednesday..🤫

6 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

You’ve worded it as I thought.

Perhaps you should have done.

Perhaps you should try posting about SWFC instead of trying to score points in your posts,you might even enjoy it,...or even start a thread of your own,rather than spam posting in mine.TBH from what i have seen of you,your a full weight nob...in future i wont respond to any of your posts,so post away.....

Edited by parajack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, parajack said:

Perhaps you should try posting about SWFC instead of trying to score points in your posts,you might even enjoy it,...or even start a thread of your own,rather than spam posting in mine.TBH from what i have seen of you,your a full weight nob...

I have done all the things you’ve quoted. Started threads and wrote about SWFC.

No need to get personal just cos I tied you in knots in a previous thread. Just shows your lack of debating skills.

17 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

But surely goin to udinese is a massive step up from Wednesday..🤫

As it stands most would agree,but its a long way away from playing against us in the Championship..with Watford or whomever.(never did appear that scramble for his sig,did it?)...Is it his agent earning his money?or simply a genuine interest? back way of getting him to Watford again? dont know...Seen a news item,& put a topic up for people to bat their own ideas about  & discuss..As ever on here its never that simple!.....

3 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

If he goes somewhere and starts being decent on a regular basis.. I'll find him and end his marital relations.

He's a little toad who's soaked the club and left a wet feeling on the back of supporters legs.

I dont care who he does for what... FF has a 'megathread' on Owlstalk,as well as  the multiple times his name comes up,over & over..in thread after thread...waste of time  and energy.....So why did i start one more? Hopefully to end the speculation of where he may appear(though i doubt it will)...& also to weigh in & not leave the admins to do the heavy lifting all the time,in starting topics..

FF wasn't a patch in my view on Carbone,or Di Canio,Hirst,Lee Chapman,Trevor Francis,Waddle,& a whole host of others who have graced the S6 turf....& he doesn't deserve the hero worship he gets on here....Lets see where Hutchinson turns up.....

Edited by parajack

6 hours ago, parajack said:

As it stands most would agree,but its a long way away from playing against us in the Championship..with Watford or whomever.(never did appear that scramble for his sig,did it?)...Is it his agent earning his money?or simply a genuine interest? back way of getting him to Watford again? dont know...Seen a news item,& put a topic up for people to bat their own ideas about  & discuss..As ever on here its never that simple!.....

So your main concern is that he’s not signed in the Championship and, this somehow proves what exactly? How do you know how many clubs were in to sign him? Would you sign for a Championship club if you could play at a higher standard elsewhere?

He’s gone to a team in a better league and, will be playing alongside a better standard of player. It shows the talent he has as a player, I’m sure he’s devastated Stoke didn’t offer him a deal.

Would we have seen the best of that talent in a Wednesday shirt if we offered a new deal? No of course not, that ship had sailed. An undeniable talent who went well and truly off the boil for us. He has more talent in his left toe nail than any of our current forwards it was time for him to go regardless.

• Like 3