As i thought...

7 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

If he goes somewhere and starts being decent on a regular basis.. I'll find him and end his marital relations.

He's a little toad who's soaked the club and left a wet feeling on the back of supporters legs.

What will happen to that blousey Wednesday tat that he bought? You keeping an eye on EBay? :tango:. UTO.

Edited by MrsHall
  • Haha 1

Whatever you think of his subsequent behaviour, and form, his contribution in the 1516 season was the most exciting one made by any players since the good days in the 1990s. 

It is very unlikely we will see anything at that level at Hillsborough in the near future. Quite possibly we will never see anything as good. 

Guest wilyfox

Don't care if he ends up at Watford. Should we come up against him in future, he ain't the force he used to be. I'll be surprised if he stays fit & motivated for long enough to do much with the remainder of his playing career. 

10 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Whatever you think of his subsequent behaviour, and form, his contribution in the 1516 season was the most exciting one made by any players since the good days in the 1990s. 

It is very unlikely we will see anything at that level at Hillsborough in the near future. Quite possibly we will never see anything as good. 

That was four years ago, Jordan Rhodes was a good player four years ago Since then all FF has done is take the piiss 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

his contribution in the 1516 season was the most exciting one .....

I knew it Wookster..

The oldest club by a mile !!!

39 minutes ago, Howards back said:

That was five hundred and four years ago, Jordan Rhodes was a good player  then

I'll take your word for it Howie....

:duntmatter:

**The year 1516 Juan Díaz de Solís discovers the Río de la Plata (to be named  Argentina).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:
25 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

If anyone can explain to me why they think he's had to sign for Udinese to go on loan to Watford, rather than signing for them.  I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Was just thinking that. It’s hardly the same situation as it was with George Hirst

Do they have P&S rules in Serie A? Presumably, as they have the same owner, Udinese pay his wages and loan him to Watford for nothing. No skin off the owners nose, it’s costing him the same but Watfords FFP total is healthier as they have no wages going out for him.

Forestieri probably pays less taxes in Italy than he would in UK also. 

Udinese have officially signed Fernando Forestieri as a free agent after his contract with Sheffield Wednesday expired.

This is a return to Friuli for the 30-year-old forward, who already joined in 2010, eventually sold to Watford in 2013 after a series of loan spells.

Forestieri spent the last five seasons at Sheffield Wednesday and was released from his contract.

He has now signed a deal with Udinese until June 2022.

“Forestieri is an old friend of Udinese,” technical director Pierpaolo Marino told the club website.

“He left as a promising youngster and returns with the certainty he can give a strong contribution to the team. A player with his characteristics, creativity and finishing skills was missing from our squad.”

Born in Argentina, moving to Italy at the age of 16, he represented the Azzurri at youth level.

Forestieri has been in England for eight years at Watford and then Sheffield Wednesday.

49 minutes ago, OohAahGuyWhittingham said:

Do they have P&S rules in Serie A? Presumably, as they have the same owner, Udinese pay his wages and loan him to Watford for nothing. No skin off the owners nose, it’s costing him the same but Watfords FFP total is healthier as they have no wages going out for him.

Forestieri probably pays less taxes in Italy than he would in UK also. 

Loan players are a limited resource.  Why would a club waste one?  Watford are coming down with failure payments and money from player sales. they will be awash with cash.  Only in the paranoid world of Owlstalk does this make any sense.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, parajack said:

I dont care who he does for what... FF has a 'megathread' on Owlstalk,as well as  the multiple times his name comes up,over & over..in thread after thread...waste of time  and energy.....So why did i start one more? Hopefully to end the speculation of where he may appear(though i doubt it will)...& also to weigh in & not leave the admins to do the heavy lifting all the time,in starting topics..

FF wasn't a patch in my view on Carbone,or Di Canio,Hirst,Lee Chapman,Trevor Francis,Waddle,& a whole host of others who have graced the S6 turf....& he doesn't deserve the hero worship he gets on here....Lets see where Hutchinson turns up.....

Course he wasnt. But that was a different time. They were top Premier league players at the time. 

Football is now different and a player such as Forestieri was a step up from anything we have had for over 20 years. Yes there are arguments about his time here but his quality is something we havent seen at Hillsborough for a long time, and IMO wont see for a long time again. The levels are different but players who get you off your seat are few and far between.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Appreciate the news

testicles to another player that bled us dry and laughed at the fans. Injured my arse

Did he ? No wonder you're peeved with him :duntmatter:

Edited by glynnb
Sausage thumbd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

The argument fans use for DC is he got us to a play off final, off the back of goals from Fessi and Hooper and a tight defense with Westwood, Loovens, Lees and good loan signing brought in by Glenn Roeder.

But all the players are money grabbing leaches and the chairman can do know wrong - I just don't get people like the OP clearly has issues with anyone who does not agree with him.