As i thought...

12 hours ago, The Claw said:

Fikkkinel I'm sure there's another thread on here about this or could just put a picture of the pope on because I want to b a child :tango:

There might well be....this was the first...so right comments,wrong thread.....see you tara...laugh your way out of the thread,..........

Edited by parajack

1 hour ago, parajack said:

There might well be....this was the first...so right comments,wrong thread.....see you tara...laugh your way out of the thread,..........

As i thought... 1 2 3 4

By parajack, Tuesday at 23:18

FF 1 2

By The Claw, yesterday at 12:23

Edited by parajack

Guest The Claw
1 hour ago, parajack said:

Na para baby the original thread FF laugh at that one parachute man 

18 minutes ago, The Claw said:

Na para baby the original thread FF laugh at that one parachute man 

Unlucky...started one yourself didnt you?(FF thread) plenty of FF threads on here,but the one i started was about his move,as was yours...only difference being i didnt post sarcastic comments in yours...i should check your facts before you post,that way you wont look stupid.....Oh hang on....might be a bridge too far...

Guest The Claw
17 minutes ago, parajack said:

Unlucky...started one yourself didnt you?(FF thread) plenty of FF threads on here,but the one i started was about his move,as was yours...only difference being i didnt post sarcastic comments in yours...i should check your facts before you post,that way you wont look stupid.....Oh hang on....might be a bridge too far...

Stupid is as stupid does child