Derby’s case dismissed!

We didn't get done for the stadium we got done for P + S.   Now I don't understand the Derby case but we appear to have both been cleared of the same thing. 

No if Derby used it to off set P + S then that becomes an issues.    The intricacies of this will be interesting. 

After reading our written reasoning and it appearing clear that the stadium valuation wasn’t of any concern to the independent panel I fully expected this to happen as Derby’s charge was purely on the stadium valuation as they have a competent owner who acted in good time to get the stadium sale in the correct year.

This is the correct decision IMO but speaking from a selfish point of view we could’ve done with another team starting on minus points as well as ourselves.

• Like 5

The stadium sales is a loophole the EFL will look to close Currently it seems they are powerless to act. 
To be honest, although we ourselves didn’t have a charge to face regarding the actual sale itself, I don’t think the valuation would have stood up to much scrutiny. Reckon we take the penalty for exceeding our limits, and quit while we’re ahead

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Didn't back date stadium sale or try to cover it. We did. Thats the difference. 

Not surprised they haven't been charged with anything. 

That's not what we got punished for. We breached P&S end of.

Our stadium sale has nothing to do with our punishment.

• Like 2