Harry Maguires Greek Tragedy

1 hour ago, Grez Bez said:

Maguire is a nice lad as is his other brother (ex Cheessie). The other one is an absolute bell Skinner and 'allegedly' always in trouble

Surprises me he has got caught up in this but until you know the facts it's hard to speak on.

I'd agree with this.

I know Harry to talk to and he's a quiet, unassuming lad. Can't help but think he's been either set up or provoked.

Don't know him but as much as i'm not a fan of his as a footballer i think he comes across really well personally when he's interviewed

Thoughtful and measured -also has a decent vocabulary compared to lots of players who are generally either over the moon or sick as a parot about the game of 2 halves etc - he seems likeable

I just really wish he could defend then he'd be one of my favourite current players....

5 hours ago, Jenkins said:

Manchester United Captain, 80 million pound signing, World Cup semi finalist and World Cup goal scorer. 

Imagine if someone said that 7 years ago. 

Mental. 

All that and goes to feckin mykonos on his hols 

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Some proper bitter comments in this thread

Harry Maguire is a solid defender

Think people are just having a laugh mate, the twitter links mocking him in this thread don't even come from Wednesday fans. 

Couple of times you have defended him in this thread when people are just having a joke and mocking the fact that the worlds most expensive defender has been arrested. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Think people are just having a laugh mate, the twitter links mocking him in this thread don't even come from Wednesday fans. 

Couple of times you have defended him in this thread when people are just having a joke and mocking the fact that the worlds most expensive defender has been arrested. 

Read the thread again mate

I wasn't referring to the tweets etc

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Read the thread again mate

I wasn't referring to the tweets etc

So fans of other clubs who mock his ability aren't bitter but our fans are?

Some people don't rate him as the best CB in the world, which is the price Man Utd paid for him, and they don't think he is good enough to be their captain, hardly surprising.