Harry Maguires Greek Tragedy

3 hours ago, Bannofan said:

No middle ground here is there?

Either the Police are lying through their teeth and have singled Herman out for a bit of infamy,  or Herman has dropped a massive ballack , got drunk and his mates /brother  have played  billy big balls and got pulled for it. 

Either way, if you are an England international and captain of Man Utd, you need to be keeping a lower profile than go on the razz in Mykonos.  That kind of holiday, someone's always going to have a pop at you. 

Have to agree should be keeping a lower profile, maybe private villa somewhere. As for the story, the police story has been same throughout by the looks of it but Maguires seems to change by the hour.

Just out of interest...

Where are the other 2 males who were supposedly assaulting the police at the same time? 

My guess is that neither of them play for a Manchester United or, England so they’ve miraculously disappeared or, the police just weren’t interested in them.

I don’t know what happened, neither does anyone else on this forum. I find it nauseating that people are frothing at the mouth to have a pop at Maguire. The ‘if it was me I’d have been sacked’ gang are just as embarrassing. If it was you, you’d have been released with no charges, same as the other 2 who were seemingly involved in the altercation. 

If the incident was in the UK he’d still be on bail, he’s been arrested, charged and, tried within a week. That’s absolutely ridiculous.

If his version of events is true, then I can totally understand the way he’s reacted and, I think most others would act in a similar fashion. I know I wouldn’t just sit there and watch my sister/mother/daughter/partner get assaulted. Obviously if you’re a Premier League footballer, you’re not allowed to be human. It’s widely reported that the police were only involved due to an altercation between 2 groups of men. If that’s the case why is it just Maguire who’s been charged???

• Like 2

On 25/08/2020 at 01:05, EXCALIBUR said:

A English lad  abroad with his wife or mates would still be in a cell.

Amazing what money can do

Like the other 2 who were arrested at the same time as Maguire you mean? 

Yes you’re absolutely right. Considering his brother and friend were released at the same time, your argument seems to have no grounds.

12 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Just out of interest...

Where are the other 2 males who were supposedly assaulting the police at the same time? 

My guess is that neither of them play for a Manchester United or, England so they’ve miraculously disappeared or, the police just weren’t interested in them.

I don’t know what happened, neither does anyone else on this forum. I find it nauseating that people are frothing at the mouth to have a pop at Maguire. The ‘if it was me I’d have been sacked’ gang are just as embarrassing. If it was you, you’d have been released with no charges, same as the other 2 who were seemingly involved in the altercation. 

If the incident was in the UK he’d still be on bail, he’s been arrested, charged and, tried within a week. That’s absolutely ridiculous.

If his version of events is true, then I can totally understand the way he’s reacted and, I think most others would act in a similar fashion. I know I wouldn’t just sit there and watch my sister/mother/daughter/partner get assaulted. Obviously if you’re a Premier League footballer, you’re not allowed to be human. It’s widely reported that the police were only involved due to an altercation between 2 groups of men. If that’s the case why is it just Maguire who’s been charged???

Looks as though the other 2 were tried as well. My bad.

Still, Any legal system which can arrest, charge, try and convict someone in less than a week is definitely not to be trusted in my opinion. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Tbf you know fuckall and confrontation 

Again 

And tbf your post is more confrontational than mine.

I'm guessing your next post will be offering to meet me again.

Definitely not confrontational.

3 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

Looks as though the other 2 were tried as well. My bad.

Still, Any legal system which can arrest, charge, try and convict someone in less than a week is definitely not to be trusted in my 

If you are arrested here it is possible to have your case in front of a magistrate next day and sentenced.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jakes Grandad said:

If you are arrested here it is possible to have your case in front of a magistrate next day and sentenced.

Yes thats true for some cases, but attempting to bribe police officer's? I think getting the verdict on that would take a bit longer in a country that takes such things seriously. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Meet you.not a prayer I wouldn't waste my time on someone like you.

Your are confrontational others have said and don't why you are

My last message to you.

You accuse me of being confrontational, then your first sentence is exactly what you accuse me of doing.

I won't be engaging with you again.